ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it. A week or two after release people were selling turtle doves for $700ish give or take. Cop 10-15 pairs (or more) at that price and look at what they're going for now (especially smaller sizes)
no sir, starting price on these on feegay is $2000+

you aint eating like that no more

how was the checkout site even discovered? by looking through the site's code or someone recalling the url from the last drop?

can someone PM me this backdoor link that everyone scored on today.  Theres guys that joined today with this link!.   WTH am i doing wrong lol

Taking all the Ye music off my phone immediately.
roll.gif

Literally lost on every site ..

Finishline- had it in the cart but every time i tried to check out i got the splash page

Pacsun- add to cart button wasnt working

ADC- never even saw the product page .. was on it maybe 15 minutes before they even tweeted it just waiting and waiting while that thing kept spining

Yeezy supply- couldnt add to cart

Lost 2 raffles that i drove an hour and a half for in all (kings plaza and roosevelt field)

And to think.. i got the turtle doves SOOOOOOOOO EASY! .. literally hit refresh ironically 30 seconds before they tweeted it count down timer.. add to card .. check out all under 5 minutes .. lol thought i would score everyone that easy lmao boy was i wrong .. in fact my only pair lol

okay done venting

Last edited:

Finishline- had it in the cart but every time i tried to check out i got the splash page

ADC- never even saw the product page

Lost 2 raffles that i drove an hour and a half for in all (kings plaza and roosevelt field)

And to think.. i got the turtle doves SOOOOOOOOO EASY! .. literally hit refresh ironically 30 seconds before they tweeted it count down timer.. add to card .. check out all under 5 minutes .. lol thought i would score everyone that easy lmao boy was i wrong .. in fact my only pair lol

okay done venting
try 8 raffles in 6hrs. Im with you bro, along with half of NT

ADC- never even saw the product page

okay done venting
You should be happy, probably the only pair I would actually wear

I'm still keeping an eye on my page monitor for a restock...I feel a sense of optimism that one is coming (this is probably hopeless though lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom