ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't feel bad about the yeezy supply drop guys.. Not only did that air head Kim tweet the wrong link.. bot ravaged it.. not many got through 

Why does everyone blame everything on bots. I copped manually on yeezysupply and bbbloke knows what he's doing in terms of preventing bots. The site is offline and when it comes up its not the same as it was before. Granted It is shopify but everyone had a chance.

Why does everyone blame everything on bots. I copped manually on yeezysupply and bbbloke knows what he's doing in terms of preventing bots. The site is offline and when it comes up its not the same as it was before. Granted It is shopify but everyone had a chance.
Agreed. Kim tweeted 40mins too late and it was the wrong link. 10 mins after she tweeted the correct link and obviously everything's been sold out by then. But before that I can say the shop maintained well and it wasn't necessarily bots. It was there for a long time. The only problem it had was 'carting' because it kept on saying nothing is in the shopping bag whenever you decided to ATC. But in the end I had to remove everything because I had 10 pairs of my size and more from others and a couple of TDs. That's more than USD6k in my cart - not something I planned on doing then.

Had to open up a new browser to go there and just add my size then checkout. It was more than 10 mins and there were still sizes primarily on the 750 3B with shirt even after I checked out. Then maybe 5mins more and they were all gone.

People wondering if there was a FSR for other restocks, I don't know exactly but I did see some from 350 TD and MR as well as original 750 Brown but it was like just 3 sizes... maybe even just those 3 exact size pairs and they were all 'with memorabilia'

Agreed. Kim tweeted 40mins too late and it was the wrong link. 10 mins after she tweeted the correct link and obviously everything's been sold out by then. But before that I can say the shop maintained well and it wasn't necessarily bots. It was there for a long time. The only problem it had was 'carting' because it kept on saying nothing is in the shopping bag whenever you decided to ATC. But in the end I had to remove everything because I had 10 pairs of my size and more from others and a couple of TDs. That's more than USD6k in my cart - not something I planned on doing then.

Had to open up a new browser to go there and just add my size then checkout. It was more than 10 mins and there were still sizes primarily on the 750 3B with shirt even after I checked out. Then maybe 5mins more and they were all gone.

People wondering if there was a FSR for other restocks, I don't know exactly but I did see some from 350 TD and MR as well as original 750 Brown but it was like just 3 sizes... maybe even just those 3 exact size pairs and they were all 'with memorabilia'

Site was live way before kim tweeted. Everything was already gone when she tweeted the messed up link so if anyone depending on that they didn't stand a chance. I got to the site about 1 min after it was opened they had everything in stock but i couldn't add anyhing, eventually i got it to work and checked out. When I went back they still a good amount left and nothing was sold out.

If bots worked on the site everything would have sold out INSTANTLY.

Last edited:
don't feel bad about the yeezy supply drop guys.. Not only did that air head Kim tweet the wrong link.. bot ravaged it.. not many got through 

I tried to add to cart the whole time and nothing showed up in my cart. Only way i would have had a chance is by having jayzer1217 on notifications. Didn't think of the checkout site.

I tried to add to cart the whole time and nothing showed up in my cart. Only way i would have had a chance is by having jayzer1217 on notifications. Didn't think of the checkout site.

Everything was gone by the time he posted those checkout links.

Then why did dudes on twitter say thanks to his tweets they got pairs?

Someone had linked to the checkout site on NT also, but i was too late in seeing it...was busy trying to add to cart

Last edited:
Then why did dudes on twitter say thanks to his tweets they got pairs?

Someone had linked to the checkout site on NT also, but i was too late in seeing it...was busy trying to add to cart
I believe they thanked him primarily because he hinted on the site being live and that's it. And that's people who mainly got pairs thereafter. Everybody else hated on him because of the buggy atc

nvm

moving along, i need to learn how to add to cart without the use of the button on all shopify sites.

Last edited:
Congrats man. I got my pair from Melrose too. Thankfully there were no hiccups like that when I went to get my pair. Glad you got yours tho :nthat:

Thanks sir and likewise! They highlighted someone else's name and used their activation code for mine when processing whatever they had to do on their device when they asked to look at my reservation again.. Just glad I got to pick up the shoes before crazy random *** rain came lol

Undftd did not have them according to them lol and yea I didn't see ANYONE hit at adidas SF except 1 or 2 people on Craigslist

I just found 4 or 5 on Ebay supposedly from the SF store. Of course a big reseller would end up with my size from there.:smh:

I wonder how many [emoji]127824[/emoji]s they had.

Last edited:
so i just got an email from adidas refunding me  for the one pair i ordered... *sigh*

yeezysupply didn't work for me.. they had size 11 but when i would click on it.. it would saying adding to cart.. but nothing was added :frown:  didn't know about the checkoutsite..  wish it was posted 3 mins earlier..

hopefully i can get a pair of the oxfords..   i have better luck with 350s.. 2/3 aint so bad.  hopefully come next week.. it'll be 3/4. 

Also, i like it here.. so i'll be sticking around. 

why do people post a fricking novel, nobody cares that you got 3 morgages, 8 dogs, 2 wives, 1 girlfriend a boat and a card board box...If you struck out its not the end of the world. Im sure we all got luck on something at some point. Everybody has gotten atleast one hot release... Its ok also for those that struck out congratulations you just saved 350 by not buying a shoe.

pimp.gif

339jbs2.jpg

Between my 3 friends and I we came away with 7 pairs. I somehow won a raffle (my pic posted), one friend came up empty handed, and the other two got 3 pairs each from adidas U.S. and Canada. From those online orders 2 have been cancelled (so far).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom