ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whats the basis for cancellation.. BD? forced checkout? purchasing from a different ADC site than your location?

Congrats 
smokin.gif

339jbs2.jpg

Between my 3 friends and I we came away with 7 pairs. I somehow won a raffle (my pic posted), one friend came up empty handed, and the other two got 3 pairs each from adidas U.S. and Canada. From those online orders 2 have been cancelled (so far).
7 pair..sheesh

so i just got an email from adidas refunding me  for the one pair i ordered... *sigh*

yeezysupply didn't work for me.. they had size 11 but when i would click on it.. it would saying adding to cart.. but nothing was added :frown:  didn't know about the checkoutsite..  wish it was posted 3 mins earlier..

hopefully i can get a pair of the oxfords..   i have better luck with 350s.. 2/3 aint so bad.  hopefully come next week.. it'll be 3/4. 

Also, i like it here.. so i'll be sticking around. 
Adidas US or EU and how did you order?

I feel like everytime I use Google Chrome on a site with a splash page, like ADC or FNL, I never get beyond the splash page.  Google Chrome has served me well on Nike and the foot sites, but I may try IE next go round just to see if my luck changes.  It clearly can't hurt on ADC or FNL.

What you talking about :lol: dude is known to be a bit supreme fan. It's rumored that he snatched up as many of the size 12 Blazers as he could. and that was the main inspiration behind the Don 2s

Never heard the Just Don 2 story, but I can co-sign the Supreme Blazers story since one of the pairs he bought was mine. :smh:

Yeah how can dude say Kanye never wore Supreme? He singlehandedly caused the field pullover to skyrocket in price :smh:

I got an offer for my MR's from an ebay member with feedback from AU but wants me to ship it to a US mail forwarding address. Am I safe to proceed? What you guys think?

i may have used one or more of those methods, hoping my order falls through the cracks lol.
same. Have a feeling they oversold since I didn't get through till a little more than an hr after it went live. Also went for a fast selling size and said the size I selected is out of stock. Forced checkout and don't have high hopes but then Adidas officially tweets sold out like 40 minutes after my order so hopefully thats a good sign. 

Welp, price is just too high for me now. Hopefully I'll eventually find the trade I'm wanting for these but if not, onto the next 750's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom