ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From release struggles, order cancellations and zippers breaking, you feel like everything is going wrong :lol:

jxLyfo

Purchase from adidas trading is completed, order confirmed waiting to be packed, but whens the shipping confirm email coming.....

How did the zipper break already?
i had the greys originally and they broke the same way, basically what happens is that the bottom teeth are not strong enough to hold when putting your foot in so the last 2 teeth get pulled out. to fix this all you need to do is pull the zip all the way down and put it at a 45 degree angle and slip it back into the remaining teeth, thats how i fixed my pair and a few of my freinds pair, if the opening isnt big enough or only one tooth got pulled, just pull 1 more. if you dont feel safe doin it take them to a tailor although they will use the same method most likely.

See some dudes on ig selling them for 700-800. Asked if they were bgrades n they said no. Asked them y so cheap they said they don't want to rip off their customers. B grade hustlin Or naw

I didn't get cancelled from Adidas UK yet, hopefully it ships so i can hit DHL with the crazy story about the wrong address

I got an offer for my MR's from an ebay member with feedback from AU but wants me to ship it to a US mail forwarding address. Am I safe to proceed? What you guys think?
If you're sending to a forwarding address make it sure that it is a "PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS" to get seller protection and use signature confirmation.  Once someone signs for it at the forwarding spot and it's a confirmed address you're in good shape (I've never had an issue if these two things are done).  

i was so down yesterday after striking out, was going to knock out for the day but i had to reply to some emails, was about to log off when sivas dropped a restock! copped a size 10... 5min later my size went up but i mean at least i ate. anyway ill be looking for a sz 13 or 14 to swap for when i receive them! 

I've had zero luck on Adidas since they started this raffling (0 for 5 devices on both drops).  Was able to stalk Suede-Store and eat on a 12 there yesterday.  Holding my breath for shipping confirmation.  Gonna have to see if anyone would trade the 12 for an 11 (my size).  Wished I could've gotten through on Adidas, but I'm still 4/5 on Adidas Yeezy drops so I can't complain too much (and if anyone has a size 11 Moonrock for a decent price, hit me up!).

If you're sending to a forwarding address make it sure that it is a "PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS" to get seller protection and use signature confirmation.  Once someone signs for it at the forwarding spot and it's a confirmed address you're in good shape (I've never had an issue if these two things are done).  
thanks for the reply

@mehoneydee Seen someone post their pair from Adidas SF on a local Facebook page. Damn... hopes weren't high anyways. Hopefully get lucky with the Bait Raffle.

Last edited:
i had the greys originally and they broke the same way, basically what happens is that the bottom teeth are not strong enough to hold when putting your foot in so the last 2 teeth get pulled out. to fix this all you need to do is pull the zip all the way down and put it at a 45 degree angle and slip it back into the remaining teeth, thats how i fixed my pair and a few of my freinds pair, if the opening isnt big enough or only one tooth got pulled, just pull 1 more. if you dont feel safe doin it take them to a tailor although they will use the same method most likely.
Got you, I actually had the same issue with a jacket of mine

See some dudes on ig selling them for 700-800. Asked if they were bgrades n they said no. Asked them y so cheap they said they don't want to rip off their customers. B grade hustlin Or naw
fugazis

why do people post a fricking novel, nobody cares that you got 3 morgages, 8 dogs, 2 wives, 1 girlfriend a boat and a card board box...If you struck out its not the end of the world. Im sure we all got luck on something at some point. Everybody has gotten atleast one hot release... Its ok also for those that struck out congratulations you just saved 350 by not buying a shoe.
just sk
deff hustling if sneakers is selling for $2000 they goinna sell at 1500 lowest unless its a saint. This is America. 

just sk
deff hustling if sneakers is selling for $2000 they goinna sell at 1500 lowest unless its a saint. This is America. 
yup, especially since most other sneakers are crashing hard right now in the market

I got an offer for my MR's from an ebay member with feedback from AU but wants me to ship it to a US mail forwarding address. Am I safe to proceed? What you guys think?
If it were me, id feel a lot better about it using the service eBay provides now called the Global Shipping Program instead of going direct through PP and a forwarding service, i am super paranoid about getting ripped off though:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html

I've had zero luck on Adidas since they started this raffling (0 for 5 devices on both drops).  Was able to stalk Suede-Store and eat on a 12 there yesterday.  Holding my breath for shipping confirmation.  Gonna have to see if anyone would trade the 12 for an 11 (my size).  Wished I could've gotten through on Adidas, but I'm still 4/5 on Adidas Yeezy drops so I can't complain too much (and if anyone has a size 11 Moonrock for a decent price, hit me up!).
PM'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom