ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

im curious as well, some ppl mentioned that you should only go 1/2 down then again big sean said anywhere between 1 whole size to 1 1/2
yeah that part confuses me. some have said go for the 8. but based on big seans thing, I should go for a 7. so idk. 

Your just speculating just like everyone else unless he told you personally stop trying to decipher what this man says
laugh.gif
just my two cents

yeah that part confuses me. some have said go for the 8. but based on big seans thing, I should go for a 7. so idk. 

My TTS is a 8.5 but depending on what shoe I'm getting I would usually get an 8 because I don't really do the laces to make it a little lose and I like the snug fit. I got the size 8 for the boosts and I was debating wether or not go get a 7. But I still haven't tried it on yet and since I am probably going to wear it with the zipper down I think the 8 should be perfect. Having a 7 will be too tight and like your big toe will probably stick out the shoe causing a little deformation.

My TTS is a 8.5 but depending on what shoe I'm getting I would usually get an 8 because I don't really do the laces to make it a little lose and I like the snug fit. I got the size 8 for the boosts and I was debating wether or not go get a 7. But I still haven't tried it on yet and since I am probably going to wear it with the zipper down I think the 8 should be perfect. Having a 7 will be too tight and like your big toe will probably stick out the shoe causing a little deformation.
So you got them in a 8? lmk how it fits! if it is snug or has a lot of room left. thanks. 

So you got them in a 8? lmk how it fits! if it is snug or has a lot of room left. thanks. 

Yeah I got them in a 8. I really don't know why I haven't tried it on yet, since they are my first pair of yeezys I don't know if I want to let them go. I open it up just to admire it and then carefully put it back in the box every now and then. It feels like the holy grail to me.

What happened to 2k released in NY and the rest on the 28th ?

From style.com interview with Kanye 

Were all the NYC releases, other stores not just adidas, done by the app? Or were there any regular releases?

No just general queues outside to get them then?
Few guys here in the UK wondering how the queues are gonna be as we aren't getting the app, SMH.
UK should be online only as far Adidas goes.

Not sure if they've made the app international yet.

UK stores will decide if they'll release online. I imagine the demand is there and most stores will try and take care of homebase before putting them online.

UK should be online only as far Adidas goes.

Not sure if they've made the app international yet.

UK stores will decide if they'll release online. I imagine the demand is there and most stores will try and take care of homebase before putting them online.
Adidas along with a few other stores have stated in store releases as priority, then online releases to follow.
Just trying to judge the hype for these in comparison to the 2's.

Adidas along with a few other stores have stated in store releases as priority, then online releases to follow.
Just trying to judge the hype for these in comparison to the 2's.
in the UK the usual 4-5 stores will have very few pairs (1 or 2 fsr at most), and will probably do instagram raffles or FCFS as per the latest hyped releases (with the promise they will do online if there are leftovers, lol). Then UK and EU may or may not get a more widespread online release afterwards, during the month of March...

Last edited:
Yeah I got them in a 8. I really don't know why I haven't tried it on yet, since they are my first pair of yeezys I don't know if I want to let them go. I open it up just to admire it and then carefully put it back in the box every now and then. It feels like the holy grail to me.
i understand. lmk tho! haha. 

anybody else have any sizing tips for those whose true size is a half size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom