ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

people getting pairs cancelled might be restock soon? 
nerd.gif
 Why is new post button still broken :frown:
took about a week or two to get it back but no point in doing it now, it's finna break again in a week. 
laugh.gif

See some dudes on ig selling them for 700-800. Asked if they were bgrades n they said no. Asked them y so cheap they said they don't want to rip off their customers. B grade hustlin Or naw

If they don't have a dip on the front of the tongue, they're reps. When they make the blacks with the stitching/body of the 7th batch of 750 reps and include the new zipper nub/dip on the front of the tongue, they're going to be scarily close to 1:1.

Last edited:
Lol the aftermath of yeezy releases 
roll.gif
 People are cutting the straps off now since kanye did it 

Last edited:
mehoneydee mehoneydee Seen someone post their pair from Adidas SF on a local Facebook page. Damn... hopes weren't high anyways. Hopefully get lucky with the Bait Raffle.

Good luck! I didnt even bother with Bait though. Didn't go Friday and was too sleepy/tired on Saturday. :\

Hope Eastridge comes through

@riceNeggs for the most part no. with those types of outfits most people would take a piece or two at the most and develop the rest of the outfit on their own so as not to look like the full walking dead style

Is this thread always this quiet after a release? Where'd everybody go :lol:
Yup. People only want to post to get information on releases and after it's all said and done they don't need info anymore.

still disappointed i didnt even get to the product page and i was on the site before they even tweeted it went live lol im confused

Actually 10 pm or earlier lol basically the whole damn day

Repped! Sorry misread the email they sent. Putting everyone through an extra day of stressing lol. Goodluck hope we all get a pair.

@@mehoneydee Honestly don't have high hopes for any of these raffles lol. East ridge shoe palace? They didn't do do their raffle yet? Forgot I even entered that raffle. Thankful I got lucky with the Adidas Confirmed app for the LA area or I would be stressing. Waiting till they expand that to the bay.

still disappointed i didnt even get to the product page and i was on the site before they even tweeted it went live lol im confused
me too. Kind of pissed at my roommate too. He didn't pay the cox cable bill and it got shut off. Had to try from just one device, my phone. Spent 3 hours on a damn circling screen

I actually think the way Adidas site works, the more you have been on their site, on said browser. The worse your chances of getting in. It seems like it's a lot of random tablets and extra phones that get through. Which I'm assuming, hardily go on ADC.

I'm hoping these Oxford tans will be easier to get. I've been a fan of this colorway since we first saw pics. I will be entering as many raffles as I can and hoping they release somewhere around here, Reading, PA is not know for any local stores except the occasional Villa stock, but an hour and a half drive to philly will be happening too. Still trying to find a pair of MRs for a decent price, but these tans are priority now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom