ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think it would be possible to trade Black 750's for MR's + PD 350's? Also anyone from the US that ordered from one of the Adidas EU/UK sites what the status of your order? I have "In progress - confirmed order, will soon be packed" hoping I'll be good to go but nothing safe till that shipping e-mail.

Hi guys, I am new to the forum. How's everyone doing? :D
tumblr_lqlq7n3Sii1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

You guys think it would be possible to trade Black 750's for MR's + PD 350's? Also anyone from the US that ordered from one of the Adidas EU/UK sites what the status of your order? I have "In progress - confirmed order, will soon be packed" hoping I'll be good to go but nothing safe till that shipping e-mail.
ye i think its possible

i'll preface this by saying that i live in charlotte...somewhat of a conservative city.  we dont push the limits of fashion too much here.

i was just browsing thru some of the season 1 clothing.  for my NY, LA, overseas, big city fashion folks....are people really dressing like this??

Hell yeah.

What actual time did the 750s drop on adidas UK and Germany? not the time the tweets went out.

nah, phoebe was 
nerd.gif
 or shall I say Princess Consuela Banana Hammock was... 
i'll give you that, phoebe was the most consistent. ross didn't really shine until halfway through the series when he started getting more neurotic and geeky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom