ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, I didn't know I'd have so many fans just cause I came in here hatin' on Kanye and his kicks. Next thing you know, people gossipin' about my manhood.

LOL...y'all are too funny
Why is everyone mad at you. Are you famous or successful?
Naw bro...I'm just another law abiding citizen payin' taxes I shouldn't really be payin.'

People mad 'cause they don't like my opinions about Kanye and his overrated, overpriced, low quality 750s with broken zippers and his cult-like followers with cut-off straps lol

Last edited:
the greed of people is absurd, I don understand how you can even justify asking for the pack of 350s for the 750s.... also I see a lot of pairs sitting at 2k+

Big city doesn't translate into a good customer base. You need to look at the demographic, buying habits in the market, etc...It's all data driven, not random!
But you do notice NY, LA, and Chi are top 3 in the US and have confirmed hense why i said Houston should be up next.. 

you got UGGS????

:tongue:
I'm confused here

The online Rep told you to go to the store n buy a pair before they opened up??

Thee Heck is going on????? 

Nah. He had a confirmed app reservation. But the reservation said it was already picked up as of Friday I believe. So he was tripping that some tried to backdoor his pair.

Naw bro...I'm just another average joe payin' taxes I shouldn't really be payin.'

People mad 'cause they don't like my opinions about Kanye and his overrated, overpriced, low quality 750s with broken zippers and his cult-like followers with cut-off straps lol
So why they hate on you. Everybody love everybody

I have a horrible story about the 750 release yesterday.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

The Villa mentioned is the Detriot - Grand River location.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

I would contact Adidas or any higher ups of Villa. Because thats nonsense. 

damn id call adidas corporate and villa, really anyone possible to try and get your shoes

If u complain U might not even get the tans tho. I'd still call corporate. That's some bs. Somebody sold your shoes and got a nice payday.

Trying to check order status on adc but when i put my order number from confirmation email it tells me "Incorrect e-mail address or order number."
Anyone experience that ??

Unluckily i wasn't log in to my account while ordered so no order there.

Anybody know a good mail forwarding system?

Ordered adidas france with a My US address and France as the country..not good

Trying to check order status on adc but when i put my order number from confirmation email it tells me "Incorrect e-mail address or order number."

Mine is same issue but when i do a capital J it works..try that 

Naw bro...I'm just another average joe payin' taxes I shouldn't really be payin.'

So why they hate on you. Everybody love everybody
You know how people are when other people like to disqualify their hero (in this case Kanye). They instantly hate for no reason and they start questioning your manhood. LOL

It's like they got an ax to grind with me, LOL

@rmora916 I would be contacting Adidas corporate about the situation honestly. If they tried it on you they will try it on others.
I feel like if i did it would go something like this on the other side of the line as they prolly hear it all on release days... 

Dude on live chat I spoke to that morning said he cant help me because thats a whole other department thats in accordance to the confirm app and the stores associated....

Im just happy that "I GOT MINEEEESSS" *Bernie Mac voice 
laugh.gif

i was logged into my moms account and when i hit i put my info in. different last names male card name and female account. i called as soon as order went through. 

Yes, contact corporate immediately. Have your utility bill handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom