ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be out of running for tans. 500 ticket came in. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

lmao why would you do such a thing.

cant believe another dude wrote "baltimore, germany" 
yea good luck with this Im really upset I didn't have my forwarding set or i could have cooked that ca site like a master chef

the greed of people is absurd, I don understand how you can even justify asking for the pack of 350s for the 750s.... also I see a lot of pairs sitting at 2k+
lets be honest here, anyone paying over retail is just in the wrong. Before you start hating, let me specify I have payed over retail for plenty of things. These however I refuse to. The prices of the 2015's and some of the 2016's will be high prob. forever. Eventually adidas will produce enough and you'll get yours for retail. exclusivity will keep the first run high. Don't spend multiple car payments on sneakers please. Let me be clear to each their own these ae my personal opinions and I know these shoes mean more to some than others 

Last edited:
"
eek.gif
sacrè bleu!"
laugh.gif

I have a horrible story about the 750 release yesterday.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

The Villa mentioned is the Detriot - Grand River location.

Unreal. Leave it to Detroit for this type of nonsense..

So wheres everyone that said these would drop in price? 
nerd.gif

Looking for a size 10/11 for a reasonable price - welp!!

my boy just came back from china with a bag full of $20 reps for christmas presents. Hope he doesn't tell them they're fake. The all black 750's are by far the worst reps of the bunch, but y'all still be safe trying to cop on the after market

what are Moonrocks going for, curious?

Did Windy City Sole honor all of those $650 pre-orders for the moon rocks?
I've seen moonrocks around 700-1000 on eBay, but i'm sure there are a good amount of fakes as i hawk ebay for turtledoves for myself and its depressing the amount of fakes.

Yes, Windy City did honor them, i pre ordered from them didnt get an invoice but the shoes are good. Was my first preorder so i looked around to make sure Windy was legit. Now i need a preorder for these oxford tans..

But you do notice NY, LA, and Chi are top 3 in the US and have confirmed hense why i said Houston should be up next.. 
And last thing: Chicago apparently had 75 pairs, so STILL slim chances to score on Confirmed. Think of it as a raffle, with a bit more pairs. But you're likely to have tens of thousands of people on the app trying to cop a few hundred OR less pairs

lmao why would you do such a thing.

cant believe another dude wrote "baltimore, germany" 
yea good luck with this Im really upset I didn't have my forwarding set or i could have cooked that ca site like a master chef

the greed of people is absurd, I don understand how you can even justify asking for the pack of 350s for the 750s.... also I see a lot of pairs sitting at 2k+
lets be honest here, anyone paying over retail is just in the wrong. Before you start hating, let me specify I have payed over retail for plenty of things. These however I refuse to. The prices of the 2015's and some of the 2016's will be high prob. forever. Eventually adidas will produce enough and you'll get yours for retail. exclusivity will keep the first run high. Don't spend multiple car payments on sneakers please. Let me be clear to each their own these ae my personal opinions and I know these shoes mean more to some than others 
Well said. $1000 for these broken zippered shoes is just flat out preposterous, let alone paying $1500-2K. For the kids out there, I can understand if retail is only $100-150 for these. But we're talking damn near $400. If you're disposable income is not where it should be, save your hard earned cash for something worthwhile.

These shoes are a luxury, not a necessity. And I'll be damned if I ever let some clown named Kanye West rape me for $400 on some kicks whose materials are FAR FROM HIGH QUALITY.

In my opinion, 80% of the people coppin' these kicks are coppin' to re-sell for profit. But the reality is, only about 5% of those who are planning to re-sell are going to be lucky enough to sell for a thousand dollars. When the dust settles and the hype dies down, you'll be stuck with a broken pair of kicks that looks like your girlfriend's pair of Bearpaws.

No offense, but different fashion style and different buying habits
Has the biggest mall in texas with the most high end stores in Texas. You cant label a cities fashion taste based off some pics and some of the culture because i see a lot of different fashion styles out here. Im sorry but i cant think of another city that should come before it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom