ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else's Fedex shipping status, "Picked up future delivery requested?"

What does this even mean

Last edited:
Don't worry, you'll get it. Talked to a rep saying it takes 4-7 business days total from ordering to delivering. Sat/Sun don't really count so today is actually day 1 of processing, plus tis the season so high volumes hit FedEx/SmartPost this time around. Expect notifications soon.
True. I haven't been this excited bout a pair of sneakers since....probably some Bred 1s (not Nike Air, but still) that I copped for the low from a homie. Will wear these as soon as I get em. 

Don't worry, you'll get it. Talked to a rep saying it takes 4-7 business days total from ordering to delivering. Sat/Sun don't really count so today is actually day 1 of processing, plus tis the season so high volumes hit FedEx/SmartPost this time around. Expect notifications soon.

ppl started getting their shipping confirmations yesterday (Sunday)... I'm pretty sure I'm good but I'm still anxious until I get that tracking #

so euro-resell-sites and fb groups are flooded with black 750s! call me crazy, but some of those will sit forever and probably sell under 1k! they were more available than the greys, and after the first hype about the greys even more people from outside the sneaker scene copped the blacks just for reselling. but the demand is clearly not as high when it comes to paying resell prices! i think lots of people would have copped and worn them for retail, but dont need em that bad that they would pay resell price.

america might be a different thing though....

but if you're from the US you might be looking out for some steals coming out of europe in the months ahead....

when you post a hilariously fake bd link and your pm box explodes with messages from people that just joined that day...

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

Adidas Canada just shipped my BD pair. 3/3 now.

Hope you guys get your shipping confirmations soon!

so euro-resell-sites and fb groups are flooded with black 750s! call me crazy, but some of those will sit forever and probably sell under 1k! they were more available than the greys, and after the first hype about the greys even more people from outside the sneaker scene copped the blacks just for reselling. but the demand is clearly not as high when it comes to paying resell prices! i think lots of people would have copped and worn them for retail, but dont need em that bad that they would pay resell price.

america might be a different thing though....

but if you're from the US you might be looking out for some steals coming out of europe in the months ahead....
Those pairs might sit now, but the price will only go up due to rarity. Especially bigger sizes.

What's so funny? Someone called me an idiot for saying that I'd help someone and that I can get shot and killed by helping someone out. 
eyes.gif
In NY their is no gun permits so unless you was part of the law you can't walk around with guns legally. So yes you can get shot by criminals and have no defence. Florida is a different ballgame though.

damn a full run restock? or just the tblacks? when it comes to restocks its a full blown 24/7 job.. did people win bwcasue of the monitor or did they send a tweet ?
THERE WAS NO RESTOCK! ALL ORDERS PLACED AFTER THE ORIGINAL OPENING ARE BEING CANCELED ANYWAY! SO IF YOU ATTEMPTED TO ORDER AFTER CLOSING TIME RIP....

True. I haven't been this excited bout a pair of sneakers since....probably some Bred 1s (not Nike Air, but still) that I copped for the low from a homie. Will wear these as soon as I get em. 

Can't blame you for waiting on that tracking confirmation, I'm with you on that.

Last edited:

Usually when something like that happens, another restock will occur the following day.
i was on the site the second the rumor started, with checkout links and links to all the products and none were active nor were active since yesterday since i have monitors on all the links

damn a full run restock? or just the tblacks? when it comes to restocks its a full blown 24/7 job.. did people win bwcasue of the monitor or did they send a tweet ?
I know they had the triple black 750s at the very minimum. I just used one of the ATC links from Saturday and it worked. I tried a handful of times throughout the day with inventory problems but this time it just worked. Pure luck and thought I got the only pair until I saw some other people posting about it on Twitter.

i was on the site the second the rumor started, with checkout links and links to all the products and none were active nor were active since yesterday since i have monitors on all the links
Idk maybe a restock late tonight or tomorrow? with all these orders cancelled theres bound to be some pop up. Even JJ had one yesterday.

ppl started getting their shipping confirmations yesterday (Sunday)... I'm pretty sure I'm good but I'm still anxious until I get that tracking #

Yeah I heard some were getting there confirmations already, that's why I asked and that's what the rep told me, I'm a little anxious too but we should be good.

Idk maybe a restock late tonight or tomorrow? with all these orders cancelled theres bound to be some pop up. Even JJ had one yesterday.
JJ cancel 1 of their 2 pairs the put up? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom