ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others

Never sell a shoe that resells for that kind of money on eBay

People haven't learned with eBay.

Anything over $1500, I'd just take it to Flight Club and let them get their piece and deal with everything. Don't be greedy.

Thank you I don't want to post to much and give any info out in case he has a NT account but the guy is an idiot and I'm out to show he's a fraud I believe with what I got and my feedback itself and pics I tagged I will show he's a fraud!! Will be placing a call in morning to eBay People are idiots land always trip up when scamming people I believe in karma and it's gonna get his ***!!!

Going thru a similar case on paypal with MRs.. just submit your info.. and hope for the best.. 

My guy screwed himself,, first he said sneaker arrive, worn and beat up not as decscribed,, and then next sentence he say he took them to an official retailer, and they said they were also fake...  

I asked the paypal rep, if   i sent used sneakers as he described, why wouldn't he file claim that day?, why would he then take them somewhere to be verified..

scammers gonna scam, just make sure you document everything possible..

good luck hope everything works out in your favor
damn, flightclub looking better and better everyday for that resell.  

Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others
it's paypal you're going to want to talk to, not ebay (unless he paid some other way)

paypal is gonna put a hold on your account and your account will show a negative balance (assuming you withdrew the funds)

i've had multiple problems with paypal in the past, they're the worst.  and they usually side with the buyer.

Whats up fam, 

need to know what website this is... 

ill gift $25 to your PP if you message me and lmk. thanks

damn, flightclub looking better and better everyday for that resell.  
never had this issue before, but its always one Ahole...i have hundreds of transactions, that they can review and never had a complaint or charge back.. but as with everything, change may be needed due to the influx of people trying to get over

Normal shipping.
are you in the US? 

man im getting more and more desperate everytime i see someone post that they got a supply ship confirm

think im going to email them and see if everything is ok with my order

whooooooooooooo
It's lit fam.

My friend in NYC got his pair for retail, and he told me these are crazy in person.

And he ain't a hype beast, just a shoe/fashion guy.

And also told me how all black YZY 750s at FCNY is selling like hot cakes,

so made me pull the trigger on these for 2K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom