ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you manage to get a tracking number without the shipping email confirmation to input on the fedex site?

I used the order confirmation # that they gave me and when you log into your account you can enter it along with your zip code and let's you track orders.

Flight Club or local meet-ups at a safe location just make sure you bring a counterfeit bill marker also if going this route. I know a lot of local police stations around my area are offering parking spaces on their property to do these type of transactions from Craigslists, FB groups, ect. . .
sold an ipad on craigslist this one time and the guy tried to slip some fakes between real bills.  I told him to give me my **** back and he just booked.  I chased him down and got him in the corner of a footlocker doorway.  Probably not the smartest **** but it was a highly populated street in NYC so I just start to yell at him to give me my **** back.   I met in the lobby of my office FYI so people will do whatever even if its a populated area.  The police station idea is actually a good idea.  Cops should get on this. 

Flight Club or local meet-ups at a safe location just make sure you bring a counterfeit bill marker also if going this route. I know a lot of local police stations around my area are offering parking spaces on their property to do these type of transactions from Craigslists, FB groups, ect. . .
sold an ipad on craigslist this one time and the guy tried to slip some fakes between real bills.  I told him to give me my **** back and he just booked.  I chased him down and got him in the corner of a footlocker doorway.  Probably not the smartest **** but it was a highly populated street in NYC so I just start to yell at him to give me my **** back.   I met in the lobby of my office FYI so people will do whatever even if its a populated area.  The police station idea is actually a good idea.  Cops should get on this. 
i agree .. it is prob a headache for the cops to have that traffic in their lot. but its a lot better thanhaving to deal with people who get scammed or whatever .. I saw someone last night in a target parking lot attempting a trade or sale of some sort for the trip blacks. The deal didn't go down for whatever reason.. i was sitting in my car watching it waiting for some ish to go down haha.

when i met up with someone at my local police station here (berkeley cali) he called me and told me hes here and meet him outside to his car. I told him no, and come inside the police station for the transaction. He comes inside and he took out 2 envelopes. He put 1 in his pocket and started counting the money in front of me, I grabbed the money and gave it to the clerk at the station to make sure the bills were real. He was sweating and kept wiping his palms on his pants lol, then I let him take/look at the shoes and he said thanks and left. I chilled in the station for 5 minutes and I saw the same dude sitting in the car with 4 other people (they were all hispanic), I stayed inside for another 5 minutes and they didnt move. I asked the police if I could use the exit behind the building and they actually gave me a ride back to my car... Sus *** people willing to jump you infront of the police station, smh.

Limited gr 
lol wheres @jimmyjoyce1776   saying " these will be super GR"  

FOH 
roll.gif

I'm just waiting for My Canada Pair to Ship...Eh

UK pair Shipped

USA Pair Shipped

I need a AUS Proxy Now n just FEAST

Low Key these UK Sneakerheads hatin on us Americans So I'm all for having pair sent here!

Bout to make a "NO VAT TAX HERE" Tee

They Don't Wanna See You Eat!

Your Smart

Your Loyal

Bless Up!

UK pair Shipped
USA Pair Shipped

Low Key these UK Sneakerheads hatin on us Americans So I'm all for having pair sent here!

Your Smart
Your Loyal
Bless Up!
are you one that uses the fake address in order to use euro adc sites? if so you my friend are a smart dude.. teach me the way bra .. i know their are sites with the adresses but i need a legit one ..

$200 for a $5 camo rothco shirt. 
sick.gif

Had to pull the trigger tho. No turning back at that point.
they could literally send them with a sealed bag with **** inside for $200 over retail and i would still cop lol,

compare $500 vs the $2k+ that they are reselling for

and even better since that is the yeezy season 2 invite camo sweatshirt, you can easily sell it for what you paid for or even more probably,

go on ebay and see for yourself

Quote:

UK pair Shipped

USA Pair Shipped

Your Smart

Your Loyal

Bless Up!
what site you use to get a uk/canada address?

Last edited:
For some reason Delivery Manager is telling me no packages are expected... but I have a tracking on a pair thats supposed to arrive tomorrow.

For some reason Delivery Manager is telling me no packages are expected... but I have a tracking on a pair thats supposed to arrive tomorrow.
which service is shipping? usps had a package of mine(not yeezy) scanned in and out for delivery and i didn't receive it for 2 days. and it isn't becasue i missed them or anything. My girls dad who is a mail man said that sometimes they scan at their hub and leave without thre packages and they have to rego through the process before they are just sent out .. god damn terrorists

Did anyone get confirmation from shoe palace Eastridge or Miracle Shops raffle I still have a feeling it was rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom