ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a feeling the OT will be produced in the highest amount so far of the 350 and 750

Hopefully but Barneys Chicago only had 48 pairs which is really similar to the 750's.

350's are more mass produced but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Where's the engine at doe? That much money spent, thing better drive  and have a warranty lol ... unless he got them all for retail.
I believe he drives a lambo lol. But ya the owner is a taiwanese pop star he pretty much owns every shoes aside of Yees.

There's honestly not much you can do, eBay is awful. 
when i met up with someone at my local police station here (berkeley cali) he called me and told me hes here and meet him outside to his car. I told him no, and come inside the police station for the transaction. He comes inside and he took out 2 envelopes. He put 1 in his pocket and started counting the money in front of me, I grabbed the money and gave it to the clerk at the station to make sure the bills were real. He was sweating and kept wiping his palms on his pants lol, then I let him take/look at the shoes and he said thanks and left. I chilled in the station for 5 minutes and I saw the same dude sitting in the car with 4 other people (they were all hispanic), I stayed inside for another 5 minutes and they didnt move. I asked the police if I could use the exit behind the building and they actually gave me a ride back to my car... Sus *** people willing to jump you infront of the police station, smh.

Story would have been funnier if they were all black....

Fish sticks on Comedy Central!

Edit:
I went to the Yeezus concert here in Las Vegas a couple of years ago and he was still pissed about the South Park digs. Lol.

Last edited:
Ight Fam I'm thinking outside the box here. What color laces should I get to wear the black 750's like this?

Would anyone help him if it wasn't his first day? Highly doubt it.
I would, but 

A) its his 8th post, and he happened to be on a yeezy thread = lurker

B) You joined today and already asking for BD links a week in advance before release when only a few have them.

C) One does not just ask for BD links

D) At least have a couple reps under your belt before asking THAT

E) If you want a BD link, its best to go to reddit
roll.gif

Not trying to be mean but, contribute to the discussion first, dont be thirsty for a link when most of us dont even cook with links. 

Edit: I dont have a BD link anyway but i will be getting early links and will share with NT
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom