ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
 I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I'd figure you guys might know.

Does anyone know how often those Roc Nation snapback's restock? Thanks in advance.

I wonder when we will see new designs? Are we just gonna see new colorways of 750s and 350s in 2016? Those crepe soled boots are the only new thing I've seen on the footwear side of things.

Last edited:
lmfao for the dudes trolling thinking i joined today . Im a 05 user and cant get into my old account for the the guy trolling me you joined this year...

I wonder when we will see new designs? Are we just gonna see new colorways of 750s and 350s in 2016? Those crepe soled boots are the only new thing I've seen on the footwear side of things.
I know Tblake isn't the most reliable source (he does know people that work at Adidas that work on the YZY line though)

He said that they were planning on releasing an Adidas Yeezy 750 2.0 and a Yeezy 350 2.0. We'll see though, I'm interested as well.

i went hard after the MR.. took several Ls.. not a fan of all black shoes so kind of gave up early on the 750s and the 350s.. but I need these tans.. gonna really put some effort into taking this L

honestly, more people cook when Adidas themselves release the shoes. I rather them give 1 FSR to these shady *** boutiques and hoard all the stock for themselves and allow us to cop through adidas.com instead. 

I been asking this for a month.. is the GITD and beluga the last of those designs? or is adidas going to run them into the ground

I know Tblake isn't the most reliable source (he does know people that work at Adidas that work on the YZY line though)

He said that they were planning on releasing an Adidas Yeezy 750 2.0 and a Yeezy 350 2.0. We'll see though, I'm interested as well.
He knows absolutely nothing.

T Blake was the first yter to give us a look at the yeezy 750s PB. at least give him credit for that.

Where's the engine at doe? That much money spent, thing better drive  and have a warranty lol ... unless he got them all for retail.
I believe he drives a lambo lol. But ya the owner is a taiwanese pop star he pretty much owns every shoes aside of Yees.
Ha. Made me think of Shoulee on IG. Kid gets everything and early at that. I think he's Korean though

I apologize if this was answer but will the oxford tans be on the confirmed app?

Yup the app is already cleared of the 750's

I wonder when they will do it since it's a awkward Tuesday release. Hopefully this Wed or Thurs. Will see go into work all week instead of making the mistake to work from home last Wed :frown:

Im still trying to recover my account from yuku . Admin hasnt emailed me yet been waiting a week and no luck. Been out the game a few years and came back 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom