ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but 
A) its his 8th post, and he happened to be on a yeezy thread = lurker
B) You joined today and already asking for BD links a week in advance before release when only a few have them.
C) One does not just ask for BD links
D) At least have a couple reps under your belt before asking THAT
E) If you want a BD link, its best to go to reddit:rofl:

Not trying to be mean but, contribute to the discussion first, dont be thirsty for a link when most of us dont even cook with links. 

For starters, I agree with everything you said. Problem is, like most things, its not that black and white.
What I mean is, if he's anything like me, there's not much to contribute to the discussion beyond generalized comments because:
A) Have no online or IRL connects - I used to camp out for my sneakers.
B) Consistently strike out with exclusive/limited online releases - I did get lucky with the Nike Yeezy releases (1 online, 3 in-store).
C) Unlucky when it comes to raffles - Its a numbers game, not salty.
D) Finds all relevant information on sites like this one - Again, I have no insider information, and refuse to just make stuff up to get me rep.

Walking in a desert with only a mirage in front of you makes you damn well thirsty!

Would anyone help him if it wasn't his first day? Highly doubt it.
I would, but 

B) You joined today and already asking for BD links a week in advance before release when only a few have them.

E) If you want a BD link, its best to go to reddit
roll.gif

Not trying to be mean but, contribute to the discussion first, dont be thirsty for a link when most of us dont even cook with links. 

Edit: I dont have a BD link anyway but i will be getting early links and will share with NT
wink.gif
Speaking of Reddit ... maybe I'm old as dirt, but I don't get that site or even really know how to navigate it. Team late 30s here lol

how about you PM people and be smart about it instead of sharing, people get info from NT you know

Ive tried this in the past with mixed results. Most will not answer people with low posting numbers.
Ive even tried to strike up deals with people who post what they are selling in their sigs. I might as well buy from eBay with their comparable reseller prices.., lol.

I would, but 
E) If you want a BD link, its best to go to reddit:rofl:

For starters, I agree with everything you said. Problem is, like most things, its not that black and white.
What I mean is, if he's anything like me, there's not much to contribute to the discussion beyond generalized comments because:
B) Consistently strike out with exclusive/limited online releases - I did get lucky with the Nike Yeezy releases (1 online, 3 in-store).
D) Finds all relevant information on sites like this one - Again, I have no insider information, and refuse to just make stuff up to get me rep.

Walking in a desert with only a mirage in front of you makes you damn well thirsty!
agree on every level

I understand that, but even though i haven't cooked yet on a yeezy, i still contribute to something lol. relevant or not. Yeezys are almost impossible to cop they are like unicorns, basically one in a hundred thousand trillion.

Last edited:
I been asking this for a month.. is the GITD and beluga the last of those designs? or is adidas going to run them into the ground

Expect many more 350s. He's trying to make it the next AF1. We may see slight additions to the shoe over time but the base silhouette should be here for a long time.

how about you PM people and be smart about it instead of sharing, people get info from NT you know

Ive tried this in the past with mixed results. Most will not answer people with low posting numbers.
Ive even tried to strike up deals with people who post what they are selling in their sigs. I might as well buy from eBay with their comparable reseller prices.., lol.
don't think that way.. i don't think post count means much.. i think it's the people that legit join week of release and come in and ask .. i come in this thread and non stop ask .. it can deff be annoying but then again 7 out of 10 posts are people asking especailly day of or day before. Like i stated the other day 2 guys in this thread helped me out for no reason other then they are cool as ****.. i have no links or anything like that to offer... i even offered money for the help and due said no no no but i am still sending it regardless. I also need one pair on release days i don't buy to sell i buuy to wear or maybe trade, so i said any pair after one are his for retail..

don't think that way.. i don't think post count means much.. i think it's the people that legit join week of release and come in and ask .. i come in this thread and non stop ask .. it can deff be annoying but then again 7 out of 10 posts are people asking especailly day of or day before. Like i stated the other day 2 guys in this thread helped me out for no reason other then they are cool as ****.. i have no links or anything like that to offer... i even offered money for the help and due said no no no but i am still sending it regardless. I also need one pair on release days i don't buy to sell i buuy to wear or maybe trade, so i said any pair after one are his for retail..

Fair enough. Im sure your right.
Outside of a few Jordan's, foams and trainers, I stay rocking '95 Air Max's, and they rarely need raffle tickets to cop.., lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom