ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That soup eating ***** with the dreads still work at Major? I remember being in the store for like 7 minutes. Dude spoke not one word -- no greeting or helpfulness.

team DMV checking in. I think I'll just pay the premium at Major. Seems like no other shop is getting them and if they are, they're keeping it quite
eyes.gif
How much are they charging

That soup eating ***** with the dreads still work at Major? I remember being in the store for like 7 minutes. Dude spoke not one word -- no greeting or helpfulness.
I don't think Major cares about their customers. They are no better than Supreme.

with the zipper breaking issue,I feel bad for whoever paid resale and have issues down the road.  Hopefully they get a replacement and not just a refund.

I don't think Major cares about their customers. They are no better than Supreme.
I've only been there twice and this was like 5 years ago. Both times he was there. 2nd time an additional guy was there and he was helpful.

Only thing that bothers me is, they had a Yeezy Season 1 showing in Dallas but we don't have an Adidas store. Why have a screening of the fashion show and drop nothing here. 
nerd.gif

I've only been there twice and this was like 5 years ago. Both times he was there. 2nd time an additional guy was there and he was helpful.
thats dj underdog for you, sad to say he no longer works there
laugh.gif
. fuc major, if you're in DC go to cmonwealth...10x better.

Even when Proto isn't here the love for him lives on. His fans just won't let him go.

so much ****** potential... that prbly wont happen
laugh.gif

def see Jordan 1,xii,xi,sprinkle of MMM,& viszim in these boost tho ... you not slick ye
Ive been hearing a lot ppl say they look like visvim fbts but i dont see it. besides the suede where is the resemblence? they look more like margielas or some creative recreations to me. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom