ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think adidas would take the time or care to find out if you used a forwarding address? I know a few people used them I'm curious myself, I'm looking to cop if anyone can verify success.
I was just speculating. I don't know if they do or not, just looking for reasons. But I think it wouldn't be much of an effort to get notified by their system if certain addresses show up in unusual numbers. But I agree, they probably don't care if their shoes are bought by Europeans or by Americans who work around their system.

Im in Las Vegas if anyone has tips for this release - Yes, I am asking for help (0/5 with Adidas release).
Pm me please. Thanks.

Every place takes up to 20%when selling online that's no secret!

That's why you sell thur PayPal invoice only
Pay that 3% n the shipping of the item!

That's the winner!

That size15 will sell at $2500 easy!

NBA athlete waiting for you to post that up! Lmao

I have 30k, it's a safety net. If I loose my job I'm good for a couple of months. I've lived paycheck to paycheck and I'm never going back.
Money sitting in a bank account is dead money. Put some of that in liquid assets that earn you better than a savings account. I'm currently earning 2.4% in a liquid account.

Put another chunk into blue chip stocks that pay dividend. The greatest force is compound interest. That will set you up for life. If you're doing it right, you can get about 8-9% annual yield.

Or you can leave it in your bank account and let it do nothing. You don't need that much liquid cash to keep the cash flow going with flipping.
I'm not then, between my wife and I we make 75-80 a year, were 24 and 26, and bought a house a month ago. So we have nothing in savings. And yet, I'm still after a pair of yeezy's. Just wanted to throw that out there. My priorities are all wrong[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Then you've learned nothing from the housing collapse in 2008. You should aim to have at least 20% equity in your home before you even attempt to get a pair of Yeezy's. True story 

Not in Cali! That's for sure

I been looking at house to invest in and your not gonna find anything decent or in a decent area for under $500-600k

Not gonna happen unless you like the Hood!

Ha, I watch a lot of hgtv, and it's crazy the dumps. You can get a house here 1000 sq ft, with a yard, granted needs some work, but it's livable and not in the hood, for under 150. I just went higher cuz I wanted more room and less work needed. I'm a chef, not quite handy. Haha. But seeing the houses in Cali that are tiny with no yard that needs basically torn down, for the price is insane.

eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom