ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where did I say that $10,000 is 6 months salary? Someone asked why anyone would have $10,000 in cash. If you're financially secure, you should have a lot more than that in cash, in the bank of course. Plus, if you're making $50,000 a year like a lot of people in this country, $10,000 probably is already like 3 months salary.
Average Household in the US is about $30,000 - $40,000 a year. lol

And where did I say that $10,000 is 6 months salary? Someone asked why anyone would have $10,000 in cash. If you're financially secure, you should have a lot more than that in cash, in the bank of course. Plus, if you're making $50,000 a year like a lot of people in this country, $10,000 probably is already like 3 months salary.

I'm not then, between my wife and I we make 75-80 a year, were 24 and 26, and bought a house a month ago. So we have nothing in savings. And yet, I'm still after a pair of yeezy's. Just wanted to throw that out there. My priorities are all wrong[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Barneys doesn't want nothing to do with Sneaker drops! They don't want a line - A Crowd or Anything messing with their daily hustle of rich people n clothing

I'm not then, between my wife and I we make 75-80 a year, were 24 and 26, and bought a house a month ago. So we have nothing in savings. And yet, I'm still after a pair of yeezy's. Just wanted to throw that out there. My priorities are all wrong[emoji]128512[/emoji]
You are actually doing very well being that young. Im almost 19, yet all i ever do is spend my money on clothes and shoes 
roll.gif

You are actually doing very well being that young. Im almost 19, yet all i ever do is spend my money on clothes and shoes :rofl:

Haha, that's alright. The only wish I had was that I saved consistently for the past 10 years, rather than 5-6. Start now while your bills are minimal. Buying a house drained our accounts.

where do you live being able to buy a house on that income

congrats btw

Average Household in the US is about $30,000 - $40,000 a year. lol
not many "average" people in these threads........average people dont "NEEEED" to cop a certain pair of kicks or care enough to pay resell after they drop...."average" folks would most likely move on

That guy from Baltimore. Germany would disagree with you! It's a hell of a fake place to live in.
wink.gif

What about forwarding addresses? Maybe they found out about some of those and cancelled those orders? Other than that I have no idea why they would cancel orders. The website seemed pretty stable when it didn't let me in on any of the devices I used...
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think adidas would take the time or care to find out if you used a forwarding address? I know a few people used them I'm curious myself, I'm looking to cop if anyone can verify success.

congrats btw

Not in Cali! That's for sure

I been looking at house to invest in and your not gonna find anything decent or in a decent area for under $500-600k

Not gonna happen unless you like the Hood!

not many "average" people in these threads........average people dont "NEEEED" to cop a certain pair of kicks or care enough to pay resell after they drop...."average" folks would most likely move on
My philosophy is retail or bust on yeezys. 0/2 on yeezy releases so far

I think the people going after sneakers like the Yeezys (to wear them, not to resell) are either young and spend whatever money they have on clothing or, if they're older, make enough not to care about spending a little extra on a pair of shoes.

Not in Cali! That's for sure

I been looking at house to invest in and your not gonna find anything decent or in a decent area for under $500-600k

Not gonna happen unless you like the Hood!
you ain't lying - that's for sure.  I make over 50K and it's a struggle to find a house at a reasonable price.

My philosophy is retail or bust on yeezys. 0/2 on yeezy releases so far
Fam, I am really pulling for you on these tan's... So far I am 3 for 3 on 350's (paid resell for MR's) really hoping I can cook on this next release, didn't even bother with 750's (holding out for the Chocolate) 

Last edited:
congrats btw

Lancaster pa. About an hour and a half out of philly. It's actually decently expensive to buy a house around here. We started at like 150, and found the houses all needed about 10k in work/updating. Or were about 1100 sq ft. We ended up in an hoa(I lost that battle, no fence, and have 2 German shepherds and a cattle dog) but it's huge. We paid 170. We've been saving for years. And actually our mortgage is about 100 bucks more than our rent was.

I just called the adidas store in the florida mall and the raffle started today and ends tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom