ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money sitting in a bank account is dead money. Put some of that in liquid assets that earn you better than a savings account. I'm currently earning 2.4% in a liquid account.

Put another chunk into blue chip stocks that pay dividend. The greatest force is compound interest. That will set you up for life. If you're doing it right, you can get about 8-9% annual yield.

Or you can leave it in your bank account and let it do nothing. You don't need that much liquid cash to keep the cash flow going with flipping.

Then you've learned nothing from the housing collapse in 2008. You should aim to have at least 20% equity in your home before you even attempt to get a pair of Yeezy's. True story 

I'm pretty comfortable my man. I make enough to support my family, pay my bills and not struggle. Yes we are lower in cash because of our house, but keep in mind, I'm young, and have more than anyone I know my age. These kids coming out college are 50-100 grand in debt, and making 13-15 an hour. I make 22/hr. With 10 grand in school debt: I think I can sleep worry free. 401k, and joint savings for anything that would happen. 200 dollars on a pair of kicks, I can afford. I don't pay resale, and I won't. Ever. I simply can't justify it.

****.. Confirmed app for android is ******* terrible.. always makes me re-register.  Good luck guys.. hope you have better luck than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom