ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah, you should be able to cook pretty easily on them euro sites and such. 
nerd.gif
anyone of y'all in the U.S. that got a pair on the euro sites (using a third party service) get shipping confirmation from ADC? for future reference.

wow I'm so tight. So I got through the countdown, clicked "RSVP Now" and it kicked me back to loading. Continued to refresh for 10 minutes until it closed. Lo and behond, the RSVP apparently worked and I had a reservation but by then, no sizes....

These shoes ain't that serious guys. Missing on the app isn't a big deal. Just put in work and you'll get a pair. Follow this thread and contribute. Some on here are still honest guys trying to help fellow sneaker heads out.

Adidas gotta update the map and include Long Island smh

Bruh :lol: I feel you

I was low key stressed because of this :smh: 29th being on a Tuesday, and if confirmed opened up 2-3 days before (like it did in the past), I would be stuck at home in LI miserable.. but I was able to reserve again at work :pimp:

@vinotwofour

:smokin u ate ?

These shoes ain't that serious guys. Missing on the app isn't a big deal. Just put in work and you'll get a pair. Follow this thread and contribute. Some on here are still honest guys trying to help fellow sneaker heads out.
Definitely not the case in my experience. I do my homework, and follow this thread like a hawk, and still haven't copped a yeezy yet. I just have terrible luck. 

wow I'm so tight. So I got through the countdown, clicked "RSVP Now" and it kicked me back to loading. Continued to refresh for 10 minutes until it closed. Lo and behond, the RSVP apparently worked and I had a reservation but by then, no sizes....
same thing for me. All you can do is laugh at this point :lol:

I really think that Mess up w/ Miss Universe was alll D Trumps doings!

He owns that Pageant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom