ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not the case in my experience. I do my homework, and follow this thread like a hawk, and still haven't copped a yeezy yet. I just have terrible luck. 

It definitely comes down to luck, unfortunately. But at least you're putting yourself in the best position possible. You're bound to hit soon man. Hopefully this release. If you live by any of the adidas stores doing the iPad raffle, I would suggest signing up there. They're the least shadiest places. GL man, hopefully you get a pair of OT.

Bev Center, adidas Glendale, adidas topanga, south coast plaza. All I know right now.
Tried calling FA in culver, Champs in SM, but they just leave their phones off the hook lol. One Eye said they aint getting em... but its on the list.. hmm lies? 

My dude spoke with adidas uk they said item was out of stock but the email said something about payment issues wtf. Crazy man but o well

Tried calling FA in culver, Champs in SM, but they just leave their phones off the hook lol. One Eye said they aint getting em... but its on the list.. hmm lies? 

Most likely lying man. They hate when yeezys release but that's the nature of the beast. People of course are gonna bombard them with "are you getting the yeezys?"
Hit up the adidas stores, I feel like they're more fair. I know Bev center is the worst. Usually to friends and fam.

I felt the app played the **** out of me. First of all i live in New York and its telling me km out of the area. Wtf? Adidas on crack or on some **** because their app is all ****** up

It definitely comes down to luck, unfortunately. But at least you're putting yourself in the best position possible. You're bound to hit soon man. Hopefully this release. If you live by any of the adidas stores doing the iPad raffle, I would suggest signing up there. They're the least shadiest places. GL man, hopefully you get a pair of OT.
Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near any stores that get Yeezy's so my only option is online raffles, IG raffles, and online drops which we all know are pretty slim chances of being able to cop anything. I'm considering a bot this time around since my options seem to be running out. But thanks for the encouragement... I'm feeling more confident about this release. 

What is up with the app not having a 12? Thought that was odd when I got through to strike out. Kanye keeping them all for himself?

Anyone know when Ubiq Philly is doing their raffle?

Edit: they just picked up after 4 calls.."were not sure if were doing raffle or FCFS..stay ontop of our social media" 

Yet for the 750s..they didnt answer calls or post anything and had a 1 day raffle..shady 

Last edited:
my new post button is still broken
mean.gif
Blame yeezus

On my way to enter some raffles on my day off, hope it works out. Not even going to try Bait, most shady shop I've been to.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near any stores that get Yeezy's so my only option is online raffles, IG raffles, and online drops which we all know are pretty slim chances of being able to cop anything. I'm considering a bot this time around since my options seem to be running out. But thanks for the encouragement... I'm feeling more confident about this release. 

Ouch, really? Sorry to hear that brotha. Hopefully this adc release is the one you finally hit. I'm hoping with it being on a Tuesday, less traffic will be hitting the site which in turn will let more people through easier.

Every place takes up to 20%when selling online that's no secret!

That's why you sell thur PayPal invoice only
Pay that 3% n the shipping of the item!

That's the winner!

That size15 will sell at $2500 easy!

NBA athlete waiting for you to post that up! Lmao
NFL has got some big dudes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom