ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blends sent out their #backdoorszn tweet saying calls were made last night 
mean.gif
. Why even lie its what gets me HOT

Last edited:
congrats man!  gives me hope to eventually cop somewhere.  Guess I will make the drive to Glendale and Bev center today.

Thanks man. Yes, I would definitely hit those places up and if you're in Glendale check out pacsun to see if they're raffling.

damn how strict are they on pickup at adidas?  Does it go quick as well?  I got a flight to catch that day for vaca thinking about pushing it back a day. wondering if I can send my cousin with my id and phone to pikc it up for me. lol.  I'm asian we all look the same LMFAO

Anyone know when Ubiq Philly is doing their raffle?

Edit: they just picked up after 4 calls.."were not sure if were doing raffle or FCFS..stay ontop of our social media" 

Yet for the 750s..they didnt answer calls or post anything and had a 1 day raffle..shady 
if it is fcfs that **** probably gonna get shut down. Probably gotta be number 1 to get anything.

Bev Center, adidas Glendale, adidas topanga, south coast plaza. All I know right now.

Alot more than that..i saw the list this morning and was blown away by how many stores are gettin them.

Side note, 750s are to be delivered here in LA but the status still says there in TN, hmmmm

damn how strict are they on pickup at adidas?  Does it go quick as well?  I got a flight to catch that day for vaca thinking about pushing it back a day. wondering if I can send my cousin with my id and phone to pikc it up for me. lol.  I'm asian we all look the same LMFAO
will do - but I doubt they gonna do it this early.  Will report back.

that terrible feeling when you see the confirm app tweet and click it and should be fast enough to confirm but don't live in NY SMH. hopefully adc adds more cities. nothing would be better than knowing you have a pair 7 days before the release so you can just chill and chime in on the thread already knowing a pair is on its way.

congrats to those who got your pair though.

Last edited:
It's alright you didn't miss anything but countdown screens and spinning circles.
TBH I feel like it was my best chance at getting my first pair.. most raffles are rigged and I've never gotten through with ADC because no one ever wants to contribute with BD links until its too late or what not.. yes.. im still salty from the the previous releases since turtle doves.. haha

TBH I feel like it was my best chance at getting my first pair.. most raffles are rigged and I've never gotten through with ADC because no one ever wants to contribute with BD links until its too late or what not.. yes.. im still salty from the the previous releases since turtle doves.. haha
Ironically, TDs were by the far the easiest to get.

Both times I've tried ADC (triple blacks and pirate blacks) I've gotten through with no bot and no BD... Maybe it's luck but I like the way ADC works for me although if my order gets cancelled I'll be heated lmao

Gotten on adc every time without BD links. It's possible man. It's all luck though.

Alot more than that..i saw the list this morning and was blown away by how many stores are gettin them.

Side note, 750s are to be delivered here in LA but the status still says there in TN, hmmmm

So these tans have to be the most readily available 350?

Yeah my tracking says same thing. Delivery by 8. Is that possible lol? I feel like we will get pushed to tomorrow

Adidas at Lenox raffle starts today, ends tomorrow...there's an automated message when you call...if anyone needed the info.

So these tans have to be the most readily available 350?

Yeah my tracking says same thing. Delivery by 8. Is that possible lol? I feel like we will get pushed to tomorrow
Same situation with my pair. I doubt they're coming tonight.

Last edited:

supposedly should be delivered today.

that's what mine says...

we'll give them until 8pm 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom