ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
man idk, seems off. i'm just posting what i see at this point tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd jump on that $700. If it was $800 or more, I'd say wait. Only because I think come the 28th, if by any chance, you missed out again and your only option is to pay resell. I see these dropping down to $700-$1000 range with $700 being the lowest (probably peak average when the market floods) and then price starts climbing back up after $700 pairs are all sold off. You might have a chance to find somebody looking for a quick sell around $500 but if you already bought the $700, you can always resell it back for no loss or use it as trade bait.

Not even mad. You get yeezys, he gets yeezys, we all get yeezys :smokin

this^
i hope all the talk about wanting to make these widely available was true and not BS. Was one of the main things kanye didn't like at Nike was how limited they were.

Im so sick of everything being "limited". Should find out next week for sure.

That must be a HUGE stockroom. This yeezy box is almost as big as them concepts boxes.

Question for you guys though. Lets say they release 50k pairs. Resale value becomes retail. If they release another cw, lets say black, do you guys think they will still sell out now that resellers are out of the equation?

Considering how many trolls there are on IG, who's to say that pic wasn't taken in one of the stores who had stock for the initial 2/14 release?
This supposedly was stock for the Fulton store...the dude who posted this does security for Adidas events..saw his buddy explain to icysole on twitter.

Back to speculating 

My experience with the app - glitchy AF. A few on here has mentioned a similar experience.

Once it went live, a Reserve button popped up. Once I clicked, it went to the infamous white screen of death. I waited for like 2 minutes since I thought it was simulating a "line". Still the white screen, so I decided to go back to the main screen and hit Reserve again. I went back and forth about 3 times until the sizes popped up after hitting the Reserve button.

I kept on selecting 9 and kept on getting error messages and no longer available messages. I kept on selecting 9 ( for at least 3-5 minutes) and all of a sudden it said something like You already have a pair reserved. I thought I was Gucci.

I went into the My Reservation screen and it said CONFIRMED. I clicked View Reservation and the app crashed and closed on me. :smh: I opened the app back up and went into My Reservation to only see "No Reservations" I seriously almost threw my phone.

I went back to try to reserve again. I kept selecting size 9, no longer available messages for about a minute and again it said You already have a pair reserved. I went back to the My Reservation screen and I successfully CONFIRMED. I was scared of hitting View Reservation again for it to crash and lose my reservation, but I was really gucci cuz the QR code popped up. :smokin

The roller coaster of emotions bruhs.

Started making my calls to the local shops and I'm really surprised that the adidas Originals store isn't carrying these. Dude sounded just as surprised as me, said that he just found out this morning. I'm just hoping to get a pair.

Started making my calls to the local shops and I'm really surprised that the adidas Originals store isn't carrying these. Dude sounded just as surprised as me, said that he just found out this morning. I'm just hoping to get a pair.
They may just want to do adidas stores so they can regulate it 

They may just want to do adidas stores so they can regulate it 

The adidas store here isn't getting them though. Guy on the phone didn't know who was getting them (a few spots confirmed though), but it's kind of surprising. The majority said in-store raffle with no purchase needed though, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom