ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is what Kanye had in mind when he said "everyone" will have Yeezys? Designed a shoe that is easily replicated...

if fakes are becoming real good, what's going to stop someone from getting a bunch of fakes and taking them to flight club for consignment?
I'm sure some have tried, but when they are in hand it is easier to tell fakes from real pairs. The boost material on fakes is usually a dead giveaway. 

(notice you a Dom fan, he's my favorite rapper too, don't think I saw you in the dom thread tho, but nice to meet a fellow fan nonetheless 
pimp.gif

not sure if anyone posted but GSP raffles are as follows

Adidas Store - Today and Tomorrow

Champs & Footaction - Monday

Last edited:
Or a smaller shop that's trying to generate traffic and doesn't know what good fakes look like.
They're not that good; you can still tell if you have them in-hand side-by-side pretty easily. You'd need a shop that has zero Yeezys in stock and doesn't really know what they're doing - it's possible, but who'd buy from one of those places anyway?

They're not that good; you can still tell if you have them in-hand side-by-side pretty easily. You'd need a shop that has zero Yeezys in stock and doesn't really know what they're doing - it's possible, but who'd buy from one of those places anyway?
Judging from the desperation on this thread...lol

yall need to go do some leg work if yall want some yeezys

Its not all about leg work .. i mean i agree i hate people who sit up here and want everything handed to them .. but even doing the leg work youre still bound not to get anything lmao smh i know from experience

For those in LA, 750s are def coming by end of day. They just arrive in LA..Pretty surprised since they were in TN earlier

Last edited:
Anyone know what Brooklyn is looking like raffle wise for the next few days. I know the FTL at KP is giving out tickets. But does anyone know when adidas is doing the iPAD raffle. Any help would be appreciated. Finally down from school and have a unlimited metro card ready to go. 

Anyone know what Brooklyn is looking like raffle wise for the next few days. I know the FTL at KP is giving out tickets. But does anyone know when adidas is doing the iPAD raffle. Any help would be appreciated. Finally down from school and have a unlimited metro card ready to go. 
Today and tomorrow. All adidas are today and tomorrow. I'm hitting 8 stores between NY/NJ/CT tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom