ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got a email from adidas order cancelled. how long does it take for them to refund me? and will be enough time i can get the tan

Last edited:
Damn adidas cancelling a bunch of pairs, guess they over sold. Were these all forced pairs?

DAWG, You can't wear those 750's in the D - Too many Dangers

1. - SNOW/DIRTY/SALT/WATER - DONSKI  not a Bathtub of Crep can save you!

2. Stick up Kids (They rob for Cartier Glasses while people wearing them) 

3. It's Cold in Detroit as you know fam....  Yeezy gonna leave ya feet frozen, Pull those Duckboots out!

tongue.gif
I wore my grey 750s in the D about a week or so ago and I was with a buddy lit out of my mind just trying to find somewhere to eat and some dude followed us for a whole block trying to take pictures of them. I seriously thought I was going to get got that night.

Damn this ish is a full time job. Thanks for the info. Was going to miss out on raffles again. Definitely headed to the city first thing tomorrow.

:lol:

Adidas cancelled my shoes after multiple people, including two supervisors stated my order was shipping today.

Got to love them.

Same man, took the L on em after they said I was good... That's some f'd up ish. :smh: But I read the email and it said to email them to have them help find something similar. What are the chances that they can find extra stock of these 750s or the Tans coming up?

View media item 1839614

Damn adidas cancelling a bunch of pairs, guess they over sold. Were these all forced pairs?

got through legit way before the sold out tweet. cancelled

Last edited:
Same man, took the L on em after they said I was good... That's some f'd up ish.
mean.gif
But I read the email and it said to email them to have them help find something similar. What are the chances that they can find extra stock of these 750s or the Tans coming up?

Worth a shot, but doubt it they can help with the Tans or have any extra stock.

I wore my grey 750s in the D about a week or so ago and I was with a buddy lit out of my mind just trying to find somewhere to eat and some dude followed us for a whole block trying to take pictures of them. I seriously thought I was going to get got that night.
yeah.. if you look like your avi it prob would've happened

They didn't provide me with anything as far as future order help or a discount code.

Their customer service is pretty pathetic.

been awhile since Ive checked out NT. looks just like the red october thread back then. I guess we're in the "shipping talk" phase. lmao

love yzyszn. hope this zipper holds up longer than the 1st one.

been awhile since Ive checked out NT. looks just like the red october thread back then. I guess we're in the "shipping talk" phase. lmao

love yzyszn. hope this zipper holds up longer than the 1st one.
not likely since i have seen more than 5 broken zippers and even pairs that SHIPPED with broken zips. or so they say 

Adidas sent me a 20% disco.

So that's...something.

Let me stop being greedy doe...I'm still 1/2 on this release.

There goes my dreams of buying a nice, used Honda.

Would say im sorry for the all the cancelations,  but then again my salt levels have not returned to normal
laugh.gif
. I'd really hound them for discount codes though. Best situation you get a code you can use on a future hyped release. Last time when they screwed me out of the Pirate Blacks  guy from Adidas customer support gave me a 40% off code. Used it on the white ultraboost restock. Always a potential upside if you're crazy enough. 

Damn this ish is a full time job. Thanks for the info. Was going to miss out on raffles again. Definitely headed to the city first thing tomorrow.
Which stores are you headed to first? I have a good looking list for NYC and the tri-state area. Would not collaborating if you bring something to the table. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom