ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The orlando raffle started today and ends tommorow.I entered it at around 6 and a long line formed behind me lol.

For those in LA, 750s are def coming by end of day. They just arrive in LA..Pretty surprised since they were in TN earlier

Seriously doubt it. FedEx loads trucks in the morning...Mine is coming to LA but I am at a business so it would be here by 4:30 which my tracking says but...it's already 4:36.

My 2 were scheduled for today and didn't come, not surprised or mad at all I kinda figured that lol

LOTS of cancellations going out tonight so if you're hasn't updated it might be RIP

Got my sz 10 delivered today from Finishline..It was sent in a HUGE box..about 6x the size of the adidas box. and was taped terribly...you could see right in.

Luckily the shoes were unharmed and I'm gooooood
nthat.gif

My 2 were scheduled for today and didn't come, not surprised or mad at all I kinda figured that lol

LOTS of cancellations going out tonight so if you're hasn't updated it might be RIP

shoes are guaranteed cancelled by adidas if they didnt ship by now

Got my sz 10 delivered today from Finishline..It was sent in a HUGE box..about 6x the size of the adidas box. and was taped terribly...you could see right in.

nthat.gif
Lol that happened to me before, thought they sent me like 5 pairs by accident.

nthat.gif
Did your UPS tracking info say scheduled delivery information unavailable?

The orlando raffle started today and ends tommorow.I entered it at around 6 and a long line formed behind me lol.[/quote

Are you talking about OTB? I was told they were going to raffle on Sunday. I don't get down to Orlando until tomorrow night.

Luckily the shoes were unharmed and I'm gooooood:nthat:
big ups for you getting thru on FNL!

i was feeling good about this release... struck out on app this A.M, just left my local adidas store (topanga cyn) and the worker is standing outside with the iPad pretty much advertising the raffle.. lol

there goes my hope of this flying under the radar locally.

i was feeling good about this release... struck out on app this A.M, just left my local adidas store (topanga cyn) and the worker is standing outside with the iPad pretty much advertising the raffle.. lol

there goes my hope of this flying under the radar locally.

Was heading there after work. Was it busy?

Was heading there after work. Was it busy?
naw wasnt busy.. there was a dude signing up when i got there.. when i was leaving some lady started asking what the ipad was for.. then started filling it out afterwardz..

finding parking was the worst part!

I'm sure some have tried, but when they are in hand it is easier to tell fakes from real pairs. The boost material on fakes is usually a dead giveaway. 

(notice you a Dom fan, he's my favorite rapper too, don't think I saw you in the dom thread tho, but nice to meet a fellow fan nonetheless 
pimp.gif
ahaha if you go back a few months/years in that thread you'll see me, i used to post a lot in there, haven't been there in a while

but all of his **** after get home safely was pretty weak tbh, i wasn't impressed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom