ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna grab the big chistmas tin - 3 different flavors -  popcorn if they send out second chance emails again. 
nerd.gif

Tuesday going to be another real day .... Last time to see the salt and the tears before the New years ... :smh: 8) I'll be ready doe

damn i feel so bad for the ones that were told by adidas that their orders shipped/they were getting them and got cancelled.

damn........

waiting for tracking/shipping confirmation is probably almost as stressful as trying to checkout

damn i feel so bad for the ones that were told by adidas that their orders shipped/they were getting them and got cancelled.

damn........

waiting for tracking/shipping confirmation is probably almost as stressful as trying to checkout

You sure these people were told that orders shipped? Or did they just receive order confirmation? Big difference, cause how can they provide a shipping for no item?

I am totally confused now ...

You sure these people were told that orders shipped? Or did they just receive order confirmation? Big difference, cause how can they provide a shipping for no item?

I am totally confused now ...

most likely asked about their order on customer service. told them their orders will go through. then cancelled

damn........

****tiest service lol, but I was planning on reselling tbh so I'm just missing out on profit. I just wish adidas handled orders in order of purchase or something but there's really nothing I can do about it

Damn even though you never got them, these cancellations are like Adidas taking $1500 out of yo pockets

Yesterday it was happyness in here now everyone getting smoked w cancellations, I swear yeezys are the worst thing to happen to this culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom