ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the allure of "are those yeezys" ended with Nike IMO...

from here on out it will be the stylist and those into fashion who notice if you have Yeezys or just Uggs on :tongue:

That's fine by me. I never cared about the "allure" of Yeezys or any shoe. Taking the hype of the Nike Yeezys away can only be a plus if you really like the shoe.

Last edited:
adidas orignial and regualr adidas stores are different

There's only one up here and they aren't getting them. I'm guessing boutiques and such this time. I just want to know if I delete this battery draining a** Confirmed app from my phone or will it get used again next week.

Just called an Adidas store on the west coast of Canada, dude said no Yeezy's for Canada.. WTF!

EDIT:  Retail guy is an idiot ignore this.

Last edited:
My experience with the app - glitchy AF. A few on here has mentioned a similar experience.

Once it went live, a Reserve button popped up. Once I clicked, it went to the infamous white screen of death. I waited for like 2 minutes since I thought it was simulating a "line". Still the white screen, so I decided to go back to the main screen and hit Reserve again. I went back and forth about 3 times until the sizes popped up after hitting the Reserve button.

I kept on selecting 9 and kept on getting error messages and no longer available messages. I kept on selecting 9 ( for at least 3-5 minutes) and all of a sudden it said something like You already have a pair reserved. I thought I was Gucci.

I went into the My Reservation screen and it said CONFIRMED. I clicked View Reservation and the app crashed and closed on me. :smh: I opened the app back up and went into My Reservation to only see "No Reservations" I seriously almost threw my phone.

I went back to try to reserve again. I kept selecting size 9, no longer available messages for about a minute and again it said You already have a pair reserved. I went back to the My Reservation screen and I successfully CONFIRMED. I was scared of hitting View Reservation again for it to crash and lose my reservation, but I was really gucci cuz the QR code popped up. :smokin

The roller coaster of emotions bruhs.

did you get any emails saying that you have reserved because if i remember you needed to put a email address with the app correct? thanks for the info repped

Last edited:
My experience with the app - glitchy AF. A few on here has mentioned a similar experience.

Once it went live, a Reserve button popped up. Once I clicked, it went to the infamous white screen of death. I waited for like 2 minutes since I thought it was simulating a "line". Still the white screen, so I decided to go back to the main screen and hit Reserve again. I went back and forth about 3 times until the sizes popped up after hitting the Reserve button.

I kept on selecting 9 and kept on getting error messages and no longer available messages. I kept on selecting 9 ( for at least 3-5 minutes) and all of a sudden it said something like You already have a pair reserved. I thought I was Gucci.

I went into the My Reservation screen and it said CONFIRMED. I clicked View Reservation and the app crashed and closed on me.
mean.gif
I opened the app back up and went into My Reservation to only see "No Reservations" I seriously almost threw my phone.

I went back to try to reserve again. I kept selecting size 9, no longer available messages for about a minute and again it said You already have a pair reserved. I went back to the My Reservation screen and I successfully CONFIRMED. I was scared of hitting View Reservation again for it to crash and lose my reservation, but I was really gucci cuz the QR code popped up.
smokin.gif

The roller coaster of emotions bruhs.
That sounds almost identical to what happened to me. lol  Glad I got my pair in the end

Welp. DMV heads:

Just spoke with a chick that works at the Annapolis Adidas store and she was pretty cool/nice. She said that they just found out today

that the Annapolis store will not receive them & same the with Tyson's Corner = no Yeezy's at either.

If accurate, then that really blows the big one. Smh. She told me to call corporate and complain. Haha.

B Sox B Sox

Welp. DMV heads:

Just spoke with a chick that works at the Annapolis Adidas store and she was pretty cool/nice. She said that they just found out today

that the Annapolis store will not receive them & same the with Tyson's Corner = no Yeezy's at either.

If accurate, then that really blows the big one. Smh. She told me to call corporate and complain. Haha.

B Sox B Sox

Like...what is happening...

View media item 1406705

No, the app pretty much confirmed there will be no unclaimed pairs for sale after the pickup window. My guess is that the store holds the rest of that stock until the global 28th release. 

As far as the fulton store goes, I don't think it was more of a "restock", it was just a pop up adidas shop that probably had FCFS pairs because Kanye was there. I only wonder who knew about this beforehand and got lucky. 
the app confirmed that for pick up day, the extra stock was released on sunday the day after and i think they released the extra pairs because kanye was there.
Btw Fulton was a pop up and they had their own pairs . Nada to do with the app or anything! It was all for all star weekend
what do you mean? that was a pick up location for the app...

did you get any emails saying that you have reserved because if i remember you needed to put a email address with the app correct? thanks for the info repped

I didnt receive any email. Everything was push notifications reminding to pick up.

Called the Adidas in Houston, AKA the only flagship store in Texas, and they said only Adidas Consortium stockists would get them. I don't even know who has an AC account in TX except for Nice Kicks. 
sick.gif

^ Lol no kidding man. Just when I was having a glimmer of hope......crushed again by that Adidas rep.

I know things can change btw now and the 28th, but as of now, the only 2 Adidas stores somewhat close

are not receiving any at this time.

Lol individual stores with employees confirming over 1000 at their location alone?

People with patience hope we get rewarded for listening.

^ Lol no kidding man. Just when I was having a glimmer of hope......crushed again by that Adidas rep.

I know things can change btw now and the 28th, but as of now, the only 2 Adidas stores somewhat close

are not receiving any at this time.
That means dtlr shoe city ftl champs and major

have any of you reached out to champs?

i dunno why but i never had faith in them for this release they just seem like the odd ball, they never really get anything and when they do its small allocations.

have any of you reached out to champs?

i dunno why but i never had faith in them for this release they just seem like the odd ball, they never really get anything and when they do its small allocations.

and ur hope is in them...? damn man...

That means dtlr shoe city ftl champs and major

Yeah that crossed my mind. I hope you're right. Time to start doing some digging.

I lucked up with a DTLR raffle in Richmond, VA for the Black/pink Yeezy 1's.

Hopefully some luck will be with me on this one and to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom