ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLAD EASTBAY SOLD SOME PAIR N YOU GUYS ATE!

I hope this balances out the salt levels in here! 
laugh.gif

But I have a Feeling, MARK MY WORDS

someone is gonna wake up, Find out they Dropped n EB and GO HAM in here.. 
mad.gif

Never Fails!

Verizon tech support is coming to my house tomorrow and upgrading my internet speed to 500/500 Mbps. I can't wait to test it out on Tuesday. I know faster internet speeds has little baring on the likely hood of obtaining a release, but it's still going to be interesting. 

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Never Fails!
It looks like orders are being cancelled. Did anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?

I of course missed it because I'm having my house remodeled and I'm busy with that.

Oh well onto "L" Tuesday. Congrats to those who copp'd.

Verizon tech support is coming to my house tomorrow and upgrading my internet speed to 500/500 Mbps. I can't wait to test it out on Tuesday. I know faster internet speeds has little baring on the likely hood of obtaining a release, but it's still going to be interesting.
Highest my internet can go is 100Mbps.. so pretty jelly.

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Never Fails!
It looks like orders are being cancelled. Did anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?

I of course missed it because I'm having my house remodeled and I'm busy with that.

Oh well onto "L" Tuesday. Congrats to those who copp'd.
where do you see orders being cancelled?

screenshot

I'm in the same boat.  Charge went through on my CC - checking again with CS
When you check out an order online, your credit card receives a pending transaction. It's there to verify you have the funds available, your billing address matches, etc. 

Until your order actually ships, nothing is charge to your card. So it really doesn't matter if it went through your CC or not.

Checking with CS that is getting paid minimum wage isn't going to help. They can't do anything.

All they have access to is a screen similar to the ones you see and give you standard operating procedures.

Until the order ships out of the warehouse and you have a tracking number, nothing is guaranteed. Sit tight and wait, you're just wasting time calling the CSR department. They know nothing.

what does that run you per month? 

Congrats to you, but that's besides the point. I love how everyone here laughs at people paying Flight Club prices or refuses to pay resell prices on Yeezy.

Yet you're perfectly content with lending your money to banks for basically nothing, while they flip your money 5x resell price to some chump for a mortgage to buy a house.

The irony is strong on this one. Money sitting in a normal bank account is dead money. Let your money make money for you. All it takes a few mouse clicks, don't need a ATC bot for that.

Lol will trade financial tips and grown man knowledge for BD links. Just kidding, figured out how this works in my spare time at work. Ready for next release.

Less than 10 posts with real talk

not sure the back story but this here needs reppage

I know I said I wasn't going to enter raffles for this one, but I won the 750s so I'm giving it another shot. Got to roosevelt field mall at 9am, In and out real quick. Then headed to adidas at KP and also no lines at all. Glad I got to both real early and didn't have to deal with line and skippers. Would have hit up jersey if I didn't have to take care of my daughter now.

I think sunday is going to be a problem in the city with no school or work for most pp. 
sick.gif

that's pretty steep...your better off renting a hourly server and get ~1000mbps
It sounds like a lot, but we have 8 cable boxes and literally every channel—this alone is close to $250 a month. We also do a lot of international calling, which require slightly more expensive voice plan.  

Highest my internet can go is 100Mbps.. so pretty jelly.

It's more based on ping than speed.

Entered an instiore raffle today
Do they notify you via call or email?
If they call, when do they usually call?
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom