ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yea missed the 750s but just copped the OG flyknit oreos for 135$!! size 12. Damn sole links has been on point with the links lately

The 750's are nice and all but I prefer 350's all day. The comfort and looks of the 350's are way better in my opinion. 

350s drop o
CUT CORD A LONG TIME AGO. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. THE FREE ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT IS TOO STRONG TO BE PAYING ANYTHING.

IN OTHER NEWS. MY 750S ARE ON THE FEDEX TRUCK RIGHT NOW. GOING TO GET MY MOTORCYCLE DYNO'D IN A BIT THEN HEADING HOME TO UNBOX!
drop them EB slots fam

The 750's are nice and all but I prefer 350's all day. The comfort and looks of the 350's are way better in my opinion. 
I agree now bro honestly.

I'm even thinking of just trading away my grey pair for doubles of 350's.

I just love the simple look of them lol

View media item 1840436
First impressions: quality control might have been half-assed. Minor excessive glue marks and suede rubs from moving inside the box. Doesn't come with a 2nd spare laces (already knew that). The paper looks thin. They changed the label compared to the first 750.

Fit: These does fit tighter than the first 750. Looks like they corrected the sizing issue. These now fit more like the 350's. The toe box looks tighter and sewn slightly smaller. Also, theres an added thicker cushion padding around the achilles area.

Overall, the shoe is still stiff, more so than the first 750. Again. 350 > 750 IMO.

Last edited:

So fellas this may sound like a damn super salty post but...

At first when the 750 (grey) dropped.

I was mad hyped for em.

Copped em and the 350 came out and i was ehh but still got all 3 pairs.

Now that this black 750 dropped i really wanted but it wasnt until people wanted trades for 350's.

Had a deal pending for my PB + MR for black 750 and I completely just shut down and said No!

Now for some reason i really appreciate the 350 now.

Dont get me wrong the 750 will still be (THE YEEZY)

but man the 350's really really grew on me on this time. You can rock with absolutely anything. (Sweats, shorts, jeans, etc.)

As opposed to the 750 i feel is very stylish and needs to be pulled off with jeans and a nice fit.

Who agrees? LOL

Long story over.
I agree thats why I want these 750s ima crush em.

Nah i didnt see it on the adidas list and didn't feel like making the drive all the way up there i live out by dadeland 

Oh ok, good luck bro! I just called them. They're doing raffles n open till 11pm (Holidyay Hours) I gonna try to go there too.

Last edited:
Can someone LC these for me. I unfortunately keep striking out when I go to buy. I don't have a picture of the boosts because the seller isn't at home and won't be for a while. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom