ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE RECORD

PLAYBOY MANSION CAN ONLY BE RENTED FOR PARTIES THAT ARE DOING FUND RAISING FOR A CHARITY!

And there is a list they provide of charities that playboy approves! can't make up your own!

Event Production is work

FOR THE RECORD

PLAYBOY MANSION CAN ONLY BE RENTED FOR PARTIES THAT ARE DOING FUND RAISING FOR A CHARITY!

And there is a list they provide of charities that playboy approves! can't make up your own!

Event Production is work

Yup, both times I went it was to film for charity events.

found my size for $1500

dont know if I should cop or wait and test my luck with Tans to add with my DS PB 350s for trade bait

nerd.gif

Hope EB comes through for you guys, but they be quick to oversell and cancel kicks, they pulled that stunt with me and the all red SL loops, I was tight

Anybody know if the adidas store in Kings plaza started their raffles yet? Those damn people never answer the phone
oh it been started I dont know if its worth it mad people had to enter it started yesterday, if you go tell me how it is ?

what does that run you per month? 

My total package is around $560-570 a month—but this includes: a landline, tv, and internet. 

CUT CORD A LONG TIME AGO. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. THE FREE ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT IS TOO STRONG TO BE PAYING ANYTHING.

IN OTHER NEWS. MY 750S ARE ON THE FEDEX TRUCK RIGHT NOW. GOING TO GET MY MOTORCYCLE DYNO'D IN A BIT THEN HEADING HOME TO UNBOX!

Went to adidas south beach around 1 today. only person there for the raffle. same as all the other releases but i have yet to hit 
mean.gif

Anybody in the NJ/NY area know what the deal is for Garden State Plaza stores? Mall isn't open Sunday and that's when all the sites say they are doing raffles like the other stores. Tried calling a couple times, but seems like the phones are off the hook. Any help is appreciated.

pretty salty. got my size 11 from YS cancelled and a size 12 from ADC cancelled. Left with my 9 that i can't wear. smh... still happy to get one i guess.

talked to a friend and she said she went to adidas galleria for raffles and there was no line. she was able to enter multiple times. the perks of being a hot chick lol

So fellas this may sound like a damn super salty post but...

At first when the 750 (grey) dropped.

I was mad hyped for em.

Copped em and the 350 came out and i was ehh but still got all 3 pairs.

Now that this black 750 dropped i really wanted but it wasnt until people wanted trades for 350's.

Had a deal pending for my PB + MR for black 750 and I completely just shut down and said No!

Now for some reason i really appreciate the 350 now.

Dont get me wrong the 750 will still be (THE YEEZY)

but man the 350's really really grew on me on this time. You can rock with absolutely anything. (Sweats, shorts, jeans, etc.)

As opposed to the 750 i feel is very stylish and needs to be pulled off with jeans and a nice fit.

Who agrees? LOL

Long story over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom