ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand there is no need to do glamour shots of a shoe, but the photographer in me detest when dudes take pics that seriously make the shoe look like **** :lol:

I rather see them in box, that pic just doesn't do them justice in the least

I would prefer to roast his house, most likely his parents. That floor, god awful Christmas tree, and the gaps from the floor to the molding.

That's more awful than the fit.

#priorities
You ain't got **** to twist my *****. I'd go in on you but what you got to flex? A pic of cars you got from Google? You probably a one bedroom apartment sharing that **** with ya coke fiend homie talking bout you living the life. You the type to get a check with 200.00 and say you got 5 zeros. You're soft kid

I understand there is no need to do glamour shots of a shoe, but the photographer in me detest when dudes take pics that seriously make the shoe look like **** :lol:

For a a NT forum post though? Nah, just out my phone down and took the flick.

If it was to be posed anywhere else I'd put effort in it. No relevant person gonna judge you here or see it

You ain't got **** to twist my *****. I'd go in on you but what you got to flex? A pic of cars you got from Google? You probably a one bedroom apartment sharing that **** with ya coke fiend homie talking bout you living the life. You the type to get a check with 200.00 and say you got 5 zeros. You're soft kid
But my bank account on swole

The foresight to call EB instead of fighting it out online. Well played sir :pimp: was the BP number the adidas stock number or was that from EB?

Well, aren't you special? I was being facetious, too. Couldn't care less about your stupid Porsche, but it's quite apparent you do.  While he may not be a teenager, what if he was and that was damn Christmas present. Get over yourself.  There are a ton of people from different demographics and can assure you, you're far from the most successful on here.
So by having a profile photo of my car instead of some black guy in a jump man pose somehow makes me full of myself?

Everyone has an opinion, I just decided to comment an aspect of the photo that others didn't point out.

Don't worry, I deal with your type as well. Apparently when you have certain things, people just assume certain qualities about you.

It's funny, if I had a different profile photo I would have a different reaction. But the minute I have something like a Porsche, it instills a completely different reaction from other people. The power of branding I suppose.

I can also assure you that with my 18 posts on this forum, you have nothing to extrapolate my level of success or lack of in comparison the vast demographics you have indicated on this forum. No one can, it's the internet.

Last edited:

But my bank account on swole
Don't hide it, divide. Especially for those who struck out. Papi ain't paying resale, but if you'd like, you can pay it forward 
laugh.gif

would you rather see a doctored photo or one of how the kicks actually look

LOL, so true.  there's just too many questions about this picture!

like, why does your christmas tree look so alone and afraid?  
wassup with the sock on your right leg?  why is it rolled down at the top?

Lights are off, not the main. And the **** I look like prepping myself off to try these things on? Literally out on socks and put em on feet. Do ya see me wearing this out? See me putting these on the gram? On YouTube as an outfit of the day? I mean would it matter if went out like that? Who I'ma impress ? To me, these are just shoes. Even now having them in hand, just shoes. Owning a pair made me realize these are in fact overhyped. One thing that came to mind is how dumb it is that people pay what they pay for them and how adidas could've done these same exact shoes with a lower price tag and not have to compromise. Ya put too much into these things.

Boutta go eat some lunch, so brb. You do know they don't want you to eat lunch, right?

Except the car has personalized plates with a very unique Username that matches the one I use on this forum. Very unlikely I found that on Google.

On the real estate side, I'm not even going to touch that topic. I don't want to seem like a "megalomaniac".

I live in Toronto, real estate prices are ridiculously high. I'll leave it at that.

Does that say 14M?

Bruh how you a millionaire and your apartment look like you can be Ninjas neighbor :nerd:

Except the car has personalized plates with a very unique Username that matches the one I use on this forum. Very unlikely I found that on Google.

On the real estate side, I'm not even going to touch that topic. I don't want to seem like a "megalomaniac".

I live in Toronto, real estate prices are ridiculously high. I'll leave it at that.
Honestly I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom