ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread 
smokin.gif

Well, aren't you special? I was being facetious, too. Couldn't care less about your stupid Porsche, but it's quite apparent you do.  While he may not be a teenager, what if he was and that was damn Christmas present. Get over yourself.  There are a ton of people from different demographics and can assure you, you're far from the most successful on here.
So by having a profile photo of my car instead of some black guy in a jump man pose somehow makes me full of myself?

Everyone has an opinion, I just decided to comment an aspect of the photo that others didn't point out.

Don't worry, I deal with your type as well. Apparently when you have certain things, people just assume certain qualities about you.

It's funny, if I had a different profile photo I would have a different reaction. But the minute I have something like a Porsche, it instills a completely different reaction from other people. The power of branding I suppose.
Sure thing guy. Some "black guy" whom you can't figure out is Kanye... ironic considering you're in here and it's about his shoes.  Others didn't comment on what you "observed" because quite possibly, they don't think they're better than everyone else. You have a grand total of 18 posts and can attest that at least 3 are douchey.  Between the your comment about someone house, your vanity plates, avatar picture, and your comments, I'd pretty much say you're a tool. Has nothing to do with the things you own, but rather the comments that came from you. Again, there are several demographics in here, and I'm sure there a fair amount that own or have owned Porches, BMWs, and others, but haven't belittle others.

I was going to say, that kind of does look fake. Was it in your spam folder?

Nope, and it has my order number. What's the point of faking that?

Also, pretty huge coincidence with people who actually had canceled orders if it's fake.

I got the email, dont think it's real. The real Adidas CS emailed me telling me to f off. Also, the order status on Adidas is showing up as Cancelled and no more pending charge on my CC. Unsure what the heck kind of email that is we all got but if it follows up with "Send me your CC details", red flag fam.

If you're in the Cincy area head to unheardbrand store.. They're doing RSVP for first 24 customers right now

Nope, and it has my order number. What's the point of faking that?

Also, pretty huge coincidence with people who actually had canceled orders if it's fake.

Did you use a Bot or questionable BD link that might have had access to your information?

Welp, just requested my day off for the 29th. I'm determined to get a pair of 350s, even if I have to use a bot. Can someone tell me the best/most successful bot I can get?

Greatly appreciated.

Honestly I don't care.
People who don't care, usually don't bother replying. 

So far people have only posted photos of unworn shoes that they receieved. 

Yet you posted a photo of your outfit, yet seem surprised and butt hurt that people are commenting on the outfit and not the shoes.

Sure thing guy. Some "black guy" whom you can't figure out is Kanye... ironic considering you're in here and it's about his shoes.  Others didn't comment on what you "observed" because quite possibly, they don't think they're better than everyone else. You have a grand total of 18 posts and can attest that at least 3 are douchey.  Between the your comment about someone house, your vanity plates, avatar picture, and your comments, I'd pretty much say you're a tool. Has nothing to do with the things you own, but rather the comments that came from you. Again, there are several demographics in here, and I'm sure there a fair amount that own or have owned Porches, BMWs, and others, but haven't belittle others.
Oh sorry I didn't point out Captain Obvious the black guy was Kanye, I must be stupid for not pointing out such an obvious profile picture in a Yeezy thread.

Except you fail to realize that I would make the same exact comments even if I drove a Honda Fit. Again, you seem more bothered by what car I drive than other people. You're the one who seems to equate the car I drive with the comments I make are somehow related. I can have a default NT profile picture and I would have still made the same comment. And it seems someone else was also bothered by the Christmas tree and the gap in the floor moldings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom