ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn Rubber has a VIP? Didn't know that... Did that pair ever come from the UK you ordered? I was thinking about trying to get the Tans forwarded and wanted to know if it worked...
yup

and Yup.. UK is in route!

CA and USA pairs already arrived 

Gonna be hard to do that trade now. Like we discussed earlier, trading sizes are easiest within the first week and only gets harder after that. You can try sole supremacy (I think) if you're local and pay the fee. Otherwise put it in your sig and hope for the best and you may be able to trade someone for the tans here soon.
Believe me I know, that's why this isn't my pair lol. Can't believe the person I'm helping didn't realize after all this time. I might ask around, but not going through a detective search. Appreciate it though.

Yeah i don't wear skinny jeans that often but some shoes require it. I think the 750s need a crazy taper/slim fit to look right.

They don't have to be skin tight but yeah I would agree. This is not something you want to rock with the leg opening covering half the shoe. I think a regular straight fit with a slight taper should do it for most depending on your build.

How are they gonna call these 'high end' and let places like JD Sports and Eastbay get them, and ship em out in bags. SMH.

For as much as we pay, every pair should be double boxed and padded.

D E A D 
mean.gif
******* overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom