ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of helping other people out, does anyone happen to have a DS size 12 Moonrock that they would swap for a DS size 11? Random, but trying to help someone who didn't realize they had the wrong size until now :lol:

Gonna be hard to do that trade now. Like we discussed earlier, trading sizes are easiest within the first week and only gets harder after that. You can try sole supremacy (I think) if you're local and pay the fee. Otherwise put it in your sig and hope for the best and you may be able to trade someone for the tans here soon.

On the topic of helping other people out, does anyone happen to have a DS size 12 Moonrock that they would swap for a DS size 11? Random, but trying to help someone who didn't realize they had the wrong size until now :lol:

Not in this thread.. No buying/selling/trading.

To those who have both grey and black 750, the suede used for shoes they feel different? Grey was more soft and black is rough and not so much suede feeling?

First time actually getting involved with trying to get a pair and i feel the unease by these raffles and releases

On the topic of helping other people out, does anyone happen to have a DS size 12 Moonrock that they would swap for a DS size 11? 
I swapped my size 8 for a 10.5 at Round Two Hollywood. Workers were real chill. Didn't have to pay no fee either. I've done alot of business with Sole Supremacy and they were my second option. They quoted me $50. The Magnolia Park in Burbank, CA. quoted me $125 to swap. SMFH. I unfollowed them on IG quick and don't plan on doin business with the in the future lol. 

I doubt that, a 100k is ALOT

I'm thinking half of that IMO

Nah 100k should be about right and on track through a merchandise planners perspective. But then again who really knows? I'm all for it! If adidas is watching, Keep doubling production numbers until they're sitting! :lol:

Are the boost on these 750's legit? Please help.

View media item 1841721

based on what I've learned thus far and studying my pair from ADC I'm gonna go ahead and say these are legit. it seems as though those lines on real pairs go around the edge with most of them pointed in the same direct. some maybe a little swayed but close enough.

also the zipper should be metal not plastic tab from the grey 750s. and once again the adidas stripes under the strap do NOT touch the edge. they end and have a space before the Velcro.

also if it matters. my ADC black pair came with 4 separate pieces of paper stuffed inside. my grey pair had 3.

I can't think of anything else if anyone wants to add

Last edited:
Possible to trade PSNY XII for moonrocks?

I know someone already had but he was friends with the person..

Wondering if it's possible

Wow last couple days I was about to do a trade. Finally found someone who had my size tha was willing to trade.
The trade didnt go through. Eventhough we were in the same city. That feeling went it was so close yet so far smh. Is there Anyone out there with a size 8 moonrocks and is looking to trade. Show yourself please!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom