ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA for all NT: We need to stop this raffle ********, scream loud enough and it will stop.

This system goes against everything Kanye stands for. 99% of these raffles are rigged, yet people drag their fam around all day to enter raffles for a CHANCE to buy something that the they're SELLING you? Is that not *** backwards to anyone else?

I've never entered a raffle and copped 5 MRs and 2x Black 750s...and I don't plan on entering any in the future.

They're making us the NEW SLAVES with these raffles. Flooding your IG timeline with regrams and giving free advertisement for these corrupt businesses that are rigging their raffles anyways is so stupid.

For everyone thinking someone from upper management is present at every store to oversee the raffle behavior is laughable. They aren't going to expense that **** to prep for Kanye West's sneaker release and fly out upper management reps to oversee that **** at all...

tl;dr **** raffles we ain't slaves.

PSA for all NT: We need to stop this raffle ********, scream loud enough and it will stop.

This system goes against everything Kanye stands for. 99% of these raffles are rigged, yet people drag their fam around all day to enter raffles for a CHANCE to buy something that the they're SELLING you? Is that not *** backwards to anyone else?

I've never entered a raffle and copped 5 MRs and 2x Black 750s...and I don't plan on entering any in the future.

They're making us the NEW SLAVES with these raffles. Flooding your IG timeline with regrams and giving free advertisement for these corrupt businesses that are rigging their raffles anyways is so stupid.

For everyone thinking someone from upper management is present at every store to oversee the raffle behavior is laughable. They aren't going to expense that **** to prep for Kanye West's sneaker release and fly out upper management reps to oversee that **** at all...

tl;dr **** raffles we ain't slaves.
tl;dr 

Me everyday till I get mine in the mail : To sell or not to sell. I swear every other hour I change my mind. Rick Owens are looking mighty sweet atm

350's >750'
How are they gonna call these 'high end' and let places like JD Sports and Eastbay get them, and ship em out in bags. SMH.

For as much as we pay, every pair should be double boxed and padded.
And the quality is 
mean.gif

Wow people would give up they TD's And Another 350 for these 750's Triple Black Of greatness!

Thanks bros....yeah best way to rock these is with some skinnys....anything with a wider opening throws off the silhouette....enjoy your yeezys brush....TEARSDAY is approaching swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom