ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im scared I'm not going to wear my TB 750s.... I wear my Td's 10x as much as my Pb 350s:frown: Should I flip and buy some different shoes and save the rest?

These blacks 750s are not selling at 2k...not even at 1.5k. Plenty of pairs for sale on grailed if you guys really want them that bad.

Thank you EB for not cancelling my order and sending shipping confirmation. My brother is gonna have an awesome Christmas. His gift will be a little late, but as long as he gets them right?

From Roshe group buys, to gifting 750s... Fam all around. :pimp:

@ksteezy Dope on feet shot! These cats don't be knowing. Your Ye game is strong.. Enter the WDYWT!
@sthebest That upgrade! LVs are the cream of the crop... :nthat:

Im scared I'm not going to wear my TB 750s.... I wear my Td's 10x as much as my Pb 350s:frown: Should I flip and buy some different shoes and save the rest?

Same thing I did sold for 3k then bought some red Louis for 800 [emoji]128070[/emoji] An saved the rest

My brother just got me hip to grailed a couple minutes ago and now thats the only thing i see on NT. I dont recall seeing any tb under 2k though

FWIW 3 of those are from users outside the US with 0 feedback. I saw one of those sold from a US seller for 900 though. Definitely deals out there though for you guys looking. Don't let resellers rape you, the hype will die down a bit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom