ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better pray... these next 2 weeks are going to be the lowest point of sale in my opinion. 

Agreed, with every drop I say you have a month or so where prices will dip but then shoot back up. If you want them, I would get them now since so many were able to get pairs. I just want another retail shot

Yeah some kid really connected with replica shoe factories posted on the Reddit Replica group that they were rumoring that they are starting to get hold of the Energy gel pills and that it's going to absolutely murder legit checks back in October

Better pray... these next 2 weeks are going to be the lowest point of sale in my opinion. 
I feel I have to pray for $900 - $1200

Show some respect you piece of $hîtcünt. Your attempt to make people laugh just shows how miserable and lowlife of a scum you are

Last edited:
Me? He should show some respect to himself.
Anyone who would feel better about copping an Adidas shoe after a sudden death in the family, especially a parent, has some serious issues.
naw , if your into sneakers  scoring a pair of yeezy 750s  will lift your spirit up.  you aint have to go at him like that. 

naw , if your into sneakers  scoring a pair of yeezy 750s  will lift your spirit up.  you aint have to go at him like that. 

If ASVPAle and you are so concerned for the kid, you could always set him up a gofundme page so he can buy those spirit uplifters and stop fixating on a shoe that probably cost less than $20 to make.

If ASVPAle and you are so concerned for the kid, you could always set him up a gofundme page so he can buy those spirit uplifters and stop fixating on a shoe that probably cost less than $20 to make.
this guy 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom