ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you tell real from fake ?   these fakes are getting really good , now they even have the lines on the boost material.  

Fakes with real boost?

Damb im done.

Thank god I'm retail or bust.
word and you already know all the scumbags going to try to pass them off as real on ebay. I have more respect for the people that say they are UA straight up , but the scumbags who trying to pass fake as reals need to get banned from ebay for life. 

Last edited:
who bought that size 9 ????
mean.gif

Sick to my stomach that I missed that EastBay drop..been losing sleep and sanity over trying to cop these damn shoes at retail idk if I can do it much longer. This past week has been a ******* emotional roller coaster and I'm ready to get off :smh:

Sick to my stomach that I missed that EastBay drop..been losing sleep and sanity over trying to cop these damn shoes at retail idk if I can do it much longer. This past week has been a ******* emotional roller coaster and I'm ready to get off
mean.gif
Its not that big up a deal you got a good chance at the tans. 

Its not that big up a deal you got a good chance at the tans. 

I mean I know I have a good chance at tans, but I already have the MR's and missed out on the first 750. I know these are just shoes but the last 2 months have been **** for me with my Dad passing suddenly, which caused family drama, which caused me to struggle in school and a whole bunch of other stuff. I just wanted to cop these 750's to feel better about ****, but failed miserably and made myself feel even worse.

Not trying to post a sob story or whatever, but just felt like putting out why taking a L on this release hurt more than usual. Happy Holidays NT, fam. Hope everyone cooks up soon.

I mean I know I have a good chance at tans, but I already have the MR's and missed out on the first 750. I know these are just shoes but the last 2 months have been **** for me with my Dad passing suddenly, which caused family drama, which caused me to struggle in school and a whole bunch of other stuff. I just wanted to cop these 750's to feel better about ****, but failed miserably and made myself feel even worse.

Not trying to post a sob story or whatever, but just felt like putting out why taking a L on this release hurt more than usual. Happy Holidays NT, fam. Hope everyone cooks up soon.
live life dont put so much stock in material items. Atleast you have pairs of yeezys. Try to get trade bait or flip other kicks , this is like the golden age of hype.  A next hype shoe is just around the corner. 

Last edited:

Sorry to hear man, but you gotta remember they are just shoes, made out of pieces of rubber and fabric. People out in the world struggling to eat and put food on table for their families. Just gotta think on a larger perspective. 

View media item 1842271

Easy to tell fakes with these. Adidas switched the zippers on TB's
yes thank you brother, im about to pay resale for these myself , but not rape im thinking $1200-$1500 for a size 8 or 9 once hype dies. or someone needs to pay rent.

Fakes with real boost?

Damb im done.

Thank god I'm retail or bust.
Yeah some kid really connected with replica shoe factories posted on the Reddit Replica group that they were rumoring that they are starting to get hold of the Energy gel pills and that it's going to absolutely murder legit checks back in October

my condolences for your dad.
hopefully you'll cop a shoe you want more than the 750s soon

yes thank you brother, im about to pay resale for these myself , but not rape im thinking $1200-$1500 for a size 8 or 9 once hype dies. or someone needs to pay rent.
Better pray... these next 2 weeks are going to be the lowest point of sale in my opinion. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom