ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I crazy for hoping that even though adidas stores are claiming to get no pairs and it's looking like raffles at sneaker boutiques is the way to go, that we'll randomly find out that Foot Locker, Champs and the like will get these in decent numbers next week?

A man can dream right?

Could care less about Europe and their numbers, they treat the minority over there like peasants anyways, if you catch my drift.
Im black, i dont get treated like a peasant. Is that what you mean? 30 year old ***, crying cus i posted some euro numbers to help out a generalised thread and help everyone get a general idea of how limited these are.

Im black, i dont get treated like a peasant. Is that what you mean? 30 year old ***, crying cus i posted some euro numbers to help out a generalised thread and help everyone get a general idea of how limited these are.

Just watched the subway video of the Chelsea fans - insane.

I'm just going to say I don't believe the adidas cashiers and them saying they aren't getting them. if large markets like Chicago and the DMV are saying the same thing, then something is off. 

Just gotta wait for credible info

Just called my Adidas Orginal store and talked to the manager. He said only 7 Adidas store worldwide will receive them. NYC , LA , don't remember the other cities. It will only be available by Adidas consortium. DAMN it's going to be a limited release.....
mean.gif
mean.gif

I'm just going to say I don't believe the adidas cashiers and them saying they aren't getting them. if large markets like Chicago and the DMV are saying the same thing, then something is off. 

Just gotta wait for credible info
i would be shocked if chi-town didnt get love...

Just called my Adidas Orginal store and talked to the manager. He said only 7 Adidas store worldwide will receive them. NYC , LA , don't remember the other cities. It will only be available by Adidas consortium. DAMN it's going to be a limited release.....
mean.gif
mean.gif
If this is true SMH 

i would be shocked if chi-town didnt get love...
St Alfred's are getting them.  Raffle starts next week, not this week as another member mentioned yesterday. 

Also, RSVP Gallery is a lock to get them, but most pairs will end up out the backdoor to VIPs.

As I said yesterday, it is confirmed that it will only be Consortium accounts. Good luck.  

Last edited:

mean.gif
mean.gif
wasnt it widely known to be an east coast to west coast release with only major cities getting them?

If this is true SMH 
Yes.. I called and asked if they will get the yeezy's and he said not sure.. I was like I want to talk to the manager and that's what he said.. I couldn't believe it.. He said it will be very limited and only a couple of AC will get them 
mean.gif

St Alfred's are getting them.  Raffle starts next week, not this week as another member mentioned yesterday. 

Also, RSVP Gallery is a lock to get them, but most pairs will end up out the backdoor to VIPs.

As I said yesterday, it is confirmed that it will only be Consortium accounts. Good luck.  

I meant to write next Wednesday on that post. RSVP didn't have solid info, but I'm sure they'll get them. I called LDRS for s**** and giggles, but they have no idea (and likely won't get them). Oh well, I already don't want to pay $350 and I refuse to pay resell. On to the next one if things don't work out on the 28th.

How can the NY-only release have 9000 pairs and the follow-up global release have less. 
mean.gif

could make sense since they released during a huge event (ASW)
Its a huge slap in the face to fans who wanted to actually buy and wear. Adidas just gave the resellers more money, if all this is true and thats what sucks the most

Last edited:
 “I want to apologize to all the kids and all the parents who can't get the shoes currently because there's only 9,000"
isnt it becoming increasingly evident that there are 9,000 pairs made?

why would he apologize if there were thousands coming in 2 weeks, he would have just said that.

there is no way that 9,000 released this weekend among 5 stores. 9,000 is ALOT of pairs over 5 boroughs. 

to me hes apologizing for a limited first shoe and he also apologized for the price.

there will be other yeezy models at a lower price point is what hes saying.

and i know he said "we sold 9,000" pairs, but in the context he said it, it was in a statement regarding his influence. you really think he knows how many were sold? and you really think he would be like "we sold 1,800" to back up his influence comment.

Its a huge slap in the face to fans who wanted to actually buy and wear. Adidas just gave the resellers more money, if all this is true and thats what sucks the most
at the end of the day, adidas only cares about the bottom line for the shareholders. reseller or fan you are both paying the same price for the shoes... it does suck but thats just the reality of the situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom