ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to write next Wednesday on that post. RSVP didn't have solid info, but I'm sure they'll get them. I called LDRS for s**** and giggles, but they have no idea (and likely won't get them). Oh well, I already don't want to pay $350 and I refuse to pay resell. On to the next one if things don't work out on the 28th.
I live right by LDRS, no chance they'll get them. 

You could always try Succezz hahahaha! 

isnt it becoming increasingly evident that there are 9,000 pairs made?

why would he apologize if there were thousands coming in 2 weeks, he would have just said that.

there is no way that 9,000 released this weekend among 5 stores. 9,000 is ALOT of pairs over 5 boroughs. 

to me hes apologizing for a limited first shoe and he also apologized for the price.

there will be other yeezy models at a lower price point is what hes saying.

and i know he said "we sold 9,000" pairs, but in the context he said it, it was in a statement regarding his influence. you really think he knows how many were sold? and you really think he would be like "we sold 1,800" to back up his influence comment.
i agree, 9000 over 5 stores is HUGE, evenly that is 1800 per store, do you even understand how many is 1,800? where would you even put that many pairs?

He said 9000 pairs were sold in 10 minutes
I think he's just saying it out of context because he knew that NYC was allocated 9,000 pairs. And all the reservations were all filled in 10 minutes, so he's saying 9,000 pairs were sold. But I doubt all 9,000 pairs were actually sold or claimed. Wasn't there a speculation that there were a lot of left over pairs?

vampire and edshoe have provided a lot of information that seem very solid, but people are still speculating based on what store reps are saying. Because us average joes will get the straight honest answer from these reps right?

vampire and edshoe have provided a lot of information that seem very solid, but people are still speculating based on what store reps are saying. Because us average joes will get the straight honest answer from these reps right?
That is true they maybe trying to limit the backdoor pairs and selling.

So far, I think anybody's real chances are thru the Confirmed App which vampire said Adidas will try to push forward with instead of doing boutiques and franchise shops like FTL,Champs etc. and online. Because if its done thru the latter route, your chances are smaller. At least with the App, you have a legitimate shot. I see regular joes getting confirmation thru the app, it's just how lucky you are, versus trying to battle backdoor selling employees thru these shady shops, where I have confirmed myself that shops like Packer Shoes, DSM, Kith are rigging their raffles and pairs. 

the difference between info from vamp and calling a stores rep and asking yourself, is that you might be a "nobody" calling to ask for info on a coveted shoe, whereas vamp and edshoe have been throwing out info with a grain of salt, you can believe it or not. But so far, their info has been more reliable than calling reps. 

Last edited:
I live right by LDRS, no chance they'll get them. 

You could always try Succezz hahahaha! 

Succezz, hahahaha, I have a better chance of getting a pair from Kanye himself.

Ugh. Hate that store. I was on State St. when they announced on Instagram that they got the "What The" Lebron 11 in stock. I rushed up Michigan, got there sweaty and musty and dude behind the register rang me up for $625 :smh: I walked out as quick as I got there.

Called again when they said they got the Jordan II x Just Don just for a laugh, dude told me "$1500, plus tax".

FOH.

theres no way 9000 pairs were released in NYC.

1. the resell market would have been flooded. flightclub only has 3-4 sizes available.

2. I wouldve had a pair lol.

Honestly i dont even think more than 1500 pairs were released in NYC. maybe im wrong who knows.

Lets see what happens on the 28th.

Thinking about it, i could see management being told not to say anything. But this is wishful thinking. If they want to ensure that people have  an equal chance i can see it going this route. 

name="drillest" url="/t/577854/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-thread/9150#post_22706493"]theres no way 9000 pairs were released in NYC.

1. the resell market would have been flooded. flightclub only has 3-4 sizes available.

i think a lot of resellers are holding on to them for a little. see if resell price jumps when people start getting desperate.

Last edited:

If you ain't a friend of a rep and believe the bs that spews from their mouths 
mean.gif

i think a lot of resellers are holding on to them for a little. see if resell price jumps when people start getting desperate.
I think the best time is to sell now while its still NYC exclusive, any later and you'll be getting less than what you'll get now. 

If you ain't a friend of a rep and believe the bs that spews from their mouths 
mean.gif
exactly, people claiming this is what their store rep told them when they called. I wouldn't believe that ish, and that is why I never call the store to ask because you won't get honest answers. 

Has anybody heard anything about Seattle shops? I'm moving up from SF to Seattle this weekend, and Seattle doesn't have a flagship store like SF does...

But @Edshoecator  says FTL will get them, so maybe that's my best bet? I'm not sure how backdoor stuff works in Seattle, but I definitely won't have time to 'get in' with the sneaker boutiques in less than a week haha

If any of you EU peeps are in Scotland then theres this shop that has confirmed that they will be getting Yeezy Boost's for the 28th. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom