ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no way 9000 pairs were released in NYC.

1. the resell market would have been flooded. flightclub only has 3-4 sizes available.

2. I wouldve had a pair lol.

Honestly i dont even think more than 1500 pairs were released in NYC. maybe im wrong who knows.

Lets see what happens on the 28th.

I think NY had 9,000 but not everybody picked up they pairs n the extras was sent back to Adidas to be released with the rest of the stock being released on the 28th. Remember they said "no extras or left overs' so you release 9,000 raffled shoes and not 1 wasnt left over? Yea im not buying that shoes was most likely sent back

My view I think Adidas is gonna release these at Adidas Original stores around the country using the app

When Ye said he wanted everybody to have Yeezys and stores like footlocker and champs would have them I think he meant eventually down the line you will see his brand and other shoes out side of the 750 trickle into the stores but as far as the "sig" Yeezy in this case the 750 Boost those will be hard to get ones kinda like sig Jordans and Jumpmans

Last edited:
Adidas primarily but a few select footlocker umbrella stores will get some.

Stores been posting on Twitter all week long of their release and you guys still don't believe they're releasing.

Next week will be the announcement.

By all means pay resell if you'd like but no matter how the stock turns out, it's still a chance to save money.

Stores been posting on Twitter all week long of their release and you guys still don't believe they're releasing.

By all means pay resell if you'd like but no matter how the stock turns out, it's still a chance to save money.
Exactly. Just posted something 2 seconds ago about some shop in Scotland getting pairs.

I think the issue is that Adidas stores are the ones denying getting them so far

no one really wants to deal with boutiques

Exactly. Just posted something 2 seconds ago about some shop in Scotland getting pairs.

No offenses, but that "some shop" you posted is not exactly a under the radar shop. A lot of us know what shop Hanon is and also the same info was posted a few pages back. But again, it's still a boutique where your chances are not that great.

i wouldn't even consider END or Hanon a chance 
laugh.gif

theres no way 9000 pairs were released in NYC.

1. the resell market would have been flooded. flightclub only has 3-4 sizes available.

2. I wouldve had a pair lol.

Honestly i dont even think more than 1500 pairs were released in NYC. maybe im wrong who knows.

Lets see what happens on the 28th.
This is what im saying. You would think with 1800 pairs per store or more, that those 5 locations would be flooded with people waiting outside to pickup thier pair bright and early. I want around 9am, an hour after opening to the main flagship in soho and waited in no line. Nobody else was there to pick up a pair. Cant be 9000 in NYC. Heads out here were paying 1k and up for them. I HIGHLY doubt it. Maybe Ye is just throwing out a number to make it seem like he kept his promise somewhat. 

But there was a video posted of a HUGE line at the adidas soho shop waiting to be the first ones to get the yeezys. Ye was there during store opening to hand deliver a few pairs, I'm surprised you had no line at 9am

Last edited:
I think the issue is that Adidas stores are the ones denying getting them so far

no one really wants to deal with boutiques

Not all Adidas locations. Think Nike la/Santa Monica. They'll sometimes take all the allocations to one store.

And Adidas managers have their hands tied. They've been instructed to tell customers to check Twitter.

But there was a video posted of a HUGE line at the adidas soho shop waiting to be the first ones to get the yeezys. Ye was there during store opening to hand deliver a few pairs, I'm surprised you had no line at 9am
Was there? I was told by the rep inside that I had just missed him 20 min prior. Was planning on going earlier too but didnt wake up in time. How long as that line? I literally walked in and out.

there were def more than 5 locations in NYC that were the the spots to pick up reserved pairs

off the top of my head: HOH 125 or champs (not sure), champs 42, FL 42, Adidas Fulton and Soho, FL 34. not sure if there were more but i know of those. so it could be possible 9000 were allocated for those stores or more. 

also when i went to pick up my pair, i overheard a customer not having a barcode on his app, so the store gave him a pair that had no name attached to it so go figure.

Yeah I forgot if I saw the video in here or somewhere else, but there was a line that covered to maybe Urban Outfitters.

there were def more than 5 locations in NYC that were the the spots to pick up reserved pairs

off the top of my head: HOH 125 or champs (not sure), champs 42, FL 42, Adidas Fulton and Soho, FL 34. not sure if there were more but i know of those. so it could be possible 9000 were allocated for those stores or more. 

also when i went to pick up my pair, i overheard a customer not having a barcode on his app, so the store gave him a pair that had no name attached to it so go figure.
My guess is these stores will eventually recieve those pairs, but didnt this past weekend. 9000 were probably allocated to NYC, and still are, but will come in waves. No way they can stock 1000 of these boxes at once.

This is what im saying. You would think with 1800 pairs per store or more, that those 5 locations would be flooded with people waiting outside to pickup thier pair bright and early. I want around 9am, an hour after opening to the main flagship in soho and waited in no line. Nobody else was there to pick up a pair. Cant be 9000 in NYC. Heads out here were paying 1k and up for them. I HIGHLY doubt it. Maybe Ye is just throwing out a number to make it seem like he kept his promise somewhat. 

I honestly think that the majority of people that got through the app didn't pick up

just picture all the little kids that probably tried to get through just to see if they could

My guess is these stores will eventually recieve those pairs, but didnt this past weekend. 9000 were probably allocated to NYC, and still are, but will come in waves. No way they can stock 1000 of these boxes at once.
if you see the size of each of those stores, it is possible that their stock room is as large as the sales floor or larger. so it is possible to have at least 1000 pairs of yeezys on hand in their stock room.  i mean look at a major jordan release and the regular stock they keep on the daily, way more pairs and boxes than 1000 yeezy boxes for 1 day

anyone else surprised that Champs are getting these and not Foot actions?  Footactions are the urban lifestyle shoe of the footlocker, champs, footaction branch.  Just surprises me since some foot actions are heavy adidas stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom