ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bros, if you ain't willing to drop over 1k at FC don't even bother, the market is flooded with fakes...stop tossing your money in the garbage man...or if you get to cop from a friend, that might also be the only way to get a steal.

Bahahahaha! Look at the bottom of that receipt how it's cut. Dude got played. If it's too good to be true then......

Welp. Just paid for a Auto Check Out service.

Wife asked me what I was doing, explained to her what the service does (have always been #teammanual before this) and she just looked at me like:

I'm in too deep at this point.
AHAHAHAH

that's my Mrs. same reaction whenever I talk about Yeezys

I just did something that I said I'd NEVER do in my entire life. Bought a pair of Yeezys at Flight Club. Too many fakes going around and can't trust anyone.

Almost bought a pair from the GOAT app but I wasnt sure if I could trust them

What do u do for a living? If u ain't a doctor or rich then u done goofed

:pimp: :pimp:

BOOST750_1.JPG

BOOST750_2.JPG

BOOST750_3.JPG

BOOST750_4.JPG

memph whats your cam and lens?

CAMERA: NIKON D5200

LENS: 18-55MM

SETTINGS: 30" SHUTTER, F-22, ISO - 100

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000 :lol:

Nice pix and thanks for specs, stock lens is sharp

Same dilemma. Which is comfier ultraboost or 350?
i  own both, Ultra boost, but not by FAR, id give ultra boost 10/10 in comfort and 350's 8-9/10 (comparing to the UB's) reason being is the primeknit is not as comfortable as the UB, the UB's hug your feet more and they literally feel like a sock, very comfy,

and since its just the boost sole exposed on the sole, they feel less restricted and more free in a way, more movement i guess i would describe, the 350's have the ribbed midsole which is not as comfortable or feels as free as the fully exposed boost technology on the UB's with nothing covering them

So happy right now, just got a pair of Turtle Dove 350s on eBay for $450+shipping. I cannot believe it, they are completely legit too. I finally have a pair of Yeezy's!
you got finessed my g

here are picture that the seller sent me (I have plenty more as well), he had previously purchased from Sole Collector. 
first thing i looked at was the boost and automatically knew it was fake lol, you better file a claim before its too late

I just did something that I said I'd NEVER do in my entire life. Bought a pair of Yeezys at Flight Club. Too many fakes going around and can't trust anyone.

Almost bought a pair from the GOAT app but I wasnt sure if I could trust them
which yeezys and how much?

LC pls? need to know if thumb, or actually toe grafted to hand. don't wanna get burned thx fam.
would suck on that thumb for 2 months straight if it meant i could wife her/smash , just look at that face my god

Last edited:

I find my 350s very comfortable, been wearing them every day for months. Do you think UB are a better value for price? I was about to cop a white pair.
UBs are far more comfortable than 350s. For $180 I'd pick em up over 350s at $200. But then again I'll always pick up UBs over 350s since I get em at around $90-$120 bucks.
nerd.gif

CAMERA: NIKON D5200

LENS: 18-55MM

SETTINGS: 30" SHUTTER, F-22, ISO - 100

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000 :lol:

Nice pix and thanks for specs, stock lens is sharp

I ACTUALLY JUST PURCHASED A 50MM 1.8G LENS. WAS TIME FOR A BETTER LENS :lol:

I ACTUALLY JUST PURCHASED A 50MM 1.8G LENS. WAS TIME FOR A BETTER LENS :lol:

You did nothing wrong with your settings. Never bump up your ISO unless you have to. Higher ISO will start to create noise in the picture. If you are shooting a non-moving object and have a tripod to eliminate camera shake then I would lower the shutter speed and not bump up the ISO. Only thing I question is your F-stop :lol:

Last edited:
What do u do for a living? If u ain't a doctor or rich then u done goofed
Not a doctor and not rich. I just save for what I want and get what I want. I already know that I'm never gettin Yeezy's at retail and I don't feel like getting scammed. Pirates and moonrocks are the only Yeezy's that really appeal to me so why not fork over the money to get something I want? 

I'm most likely done buying kicks for now until they remaster the Jordan 3's (whenever that'll be). I know I'll be waiting forever for those. 

There's not much out there that I want that I don't already have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom