ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao local footlocker says they did raffle on tuesday last week pacsun says it was a misprint they not getting

You're wasting your time thinking they're upgraded roshes. Save your money and buy roshes instead, that's the life for you.
 QFT ^^

Also I''m very skeptical of anyone random shop or even IG "trusted" reseller who all of a sudden has a FSR of PB's... Ive seen it recently and I dont buy it.

Brian-Dead.gif

:wow:

Has anyone heard from any of the Adidas in-store raffles yet? I was told at the Las Vegas store that winners would be notified by 8pm today, but I have yet to see anyone say they won.?

Yeah the two adidas stores I went said Saturday as well but later on I read a note somewhere in this thread that it would be Monday that they send the email out

Yeah bros, if you ain't willing to drop over 1k at FC don't even bother, the market is flooded with fakes...stop tossing your money in the garbage man...or if you get to cop from a friend, that might also be the only way to get a steal.
I paid $650 on windycitysole for a preorder of the moon rocks, they are legit but I would have to agree with you. All the fakes out there got me too worried to even bother now on a pair of TD's

At this point, if I strike out now retail on yeezys I want, I just wait until the next one now. Not worth it now to me, i'm still annoyed even paying the price I did for my moonrocks but whatever, they were a gift to myself

Last edited:
Can someone PM the list of stores in SoCal that are carrying the Yeezy tans, and any online retailers.  I already have an idea, and list of some of them, but I war to make sure I don't miss any.  Normally I follow this thread closely, but haven't really been on the last few days due to the holidays.  Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone PM the list of stores in SoCal that are carrying the Yeezy tans, and any online retailers.  I already have an idea, and list of some of them, but I war to make sure I don't miss any.  Normally I follow this thread closely, but haven't really been on the last few days due to the holidays.  Any help would be appreciated.

click the link on the 1st page

Got the Triple Blacks from Villa Philadelphia on RD..first pair of Adidas Yeezy, the zippers are sooo cheap! Why?? The shoe is 350! These zippers should be metal, not plastic! My zipper has come off track 3 times already smh

^^ just sell them if you don't like them, I mean what's there to complain about when you can get at least 4x the money you spent on them?

^^ just sell them if you don't like them, I mean what's there to complain about when you can get at least 4x the money you spent on them?

Maybe the fact that the man paid for a faulty shotty product, that he actually wanted to enjoy

I'm looking to trade my size 12.5 DS DB Foams for a pair of DS Yeezy boost 750 or 350, i'll consider all offers and colors. I just need a reciept with the yeezys to know they're real and I will not ship 1st
with this being your only post I doubt anyone else will either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom