ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So happy right now, just got a pair of Turtle Dove 350s on eBay for $450+shipping. I cannot believe it, they are completely legit too. I finally have a pair of Yeezy's!
We doin' it big with GIFs these days, bruh  lol 
laugh.gif

One of my cousins bought a pair of Moonrocks from Detroit Kicks for $800. Site looks sketchy to me and only listing triple blacks for $1800 for the money sizes. They also seem to have a full size run of the triple black and Moonrock. Anybody deal with them or heard about them?

One of my cousins bought a pair of Moonrocks from Detroit Kicks for $800. Site looks sketchy to me and only listing triple blacks for $1800 for the money sizes. They also seem to have a full size run of the triple black and Moonrock. Anybody deal with them or heard about them?
Scoop208 constantly vouches for them,

Last edited:
the clown scoop208 on youtube messes with them, swears they legit but ive seen on twitter that someone exposed them

So previously I thought I would never get any Adidas Yeezy's, seeing as how expensive they are for some upgrade Roshes. Now that I have a lil bit of cash from Christmas, and hearing about the oxford tans dropping Tuesday, I've decided to try my luck. So keep it 100, am I wasting my time if I think I can get these online traditionally? That's the only way I'm getting them, it's not that serious.

So previously I thought I would never get any Adidas Yeezy's, seeing as how expensive they are for some upgrade Roshes. Now that I have a lil bit of cash from Christmas, and hearing about the oxford tans dropping Tuesday, I've decided to try my luck. So keep it 100, am I wasting my time if I think I can get these online traditionally? That's the only way I'm getting them, it's not that serious.
everybody has a chance when ADC drops.

Scoop208 constantly vouches for them so best guess would be they're legit.

the clown scoop208 on youtube messes with them, swears they legit but ive seen on twitter that someone exposed them

I mean their prices aren't too far off, and not too uncommon for these shops to get full size runs (backdooring or buyouts) but the site did look a little sketchy. Wouldn't doubt they have authentics but also wouldn't doubt they sell fakes mixed in as well.

You're wasting your time thinking they're upgraded roshes. Save your money and buy roshes instead, that's the life for you.

CAMERA: NIKON D5200

LENS: 18-55MM

SETTINGS: 30" SHUTTER, F-22, ISO - 100

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000 :lol:

Nice pix and thanks for specs, stock lens is sharp

I ACTUALLY JUST PURCHASED A 50MM 1.8G LENS. WAS TIME FOR A BETTER LENS :lol:

Yea i had one and its the nifty fifty. Possibly the best prime you can get for like $200 something.

And when ample light passes thru a 50 1.8g :D
Pix will be stunning with nice bokeh
Primes work really good even in low light, only thing is you cant zoom in em and your hand gotta be steady like a tripod :lol:. Im thinking about a 30 mm 1.8 prime

Mine just came in. Wasn't really impressed with the quality upon initial opening. Sloppy glue work. Sloppy threading. Suede is meh. But they look fresh on.

Threw them on as soon as I got home. Been feigning (sp*) for a pair of 750s since the grey. If it's any consolation for those that missed out, the 350s are way comfier. 
I could have sworn I have seen that pair before!

I mean their prices aren't too far off, and not too uncommon for these shops to get full size runs (backdooring or buyouts) but the site did look a little sketchy. Wouldn't doubt they have authentics but also wouldn't doubt they sell fakes mixed in as well.
You're wasting your time thinking they're upgraded roshes. Save your money and buy roshes instead, that's the life for you.
Lmaooo, okay. I understand that they're more than "upgraded roshes." But at the time that's all they looked like to me. Tbh they still aren't worth that much, idc what anybody says.

They're worth the retail price IMO. Primeknit uppers with boost soles retails around the same. Add in the "collaboration" price hike, it comes out to around $200

The 750's however aren't worth $350 IMO

That Detroit kicks site looks suspect imo. Their selling a size 8 TB 750 for $1700 while every other consignment shop wants $2200+ if not more. Plus it says this is a preorder with expected ship date of up to 1/10...just enough for order some replica's lol

Has anyone heard from any of the Adidas in-store raffles yet? I was told at the Las Vegas store that winners would be notified by 8pm today, but I have yet to see anyone say they won.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom