ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just being honest we have it pretty good here in LA. I spent 5 hours hitting 10 different stores for raffles while some of you NY heads have to wait 2 hrs for one :smh:

Why would you stand in a two hr line? You should alrdy assume that you wont stand a chance getting it, now you lost two hours that can be spent doing something else..

They get possibly the biggest stock in the country and ive hit raffles there before, as painful as it is you cant assume anything bc there are A LOT of ppl that hit at that location.

Lol i got you but if you go thru the bd wont there be a high chance that your order will get cancelled?

Made no sense. FTL in Times Square and HoH 34th st were silly. People just take too damn long to write down a name, number and size.

Champs in times Square was 5 minutes max.

you got a boot on your car?

Nah lol dont even have a car...I was saying to boot like "on top of" , waited for 2 hours and on top of that almost got in a fight with someone. If I wasn't white I guarantee it wouldnt have happened...lot of dudes think they could punk a white boy.

In midtown HOH on 34 th is by far the shadiest store...dont even bother with them

Hope not stood on that line for a hot minute today and that line officially retired me from standing in any lines for raffles ever again
Turnin 25 next month and been buying shoes for my self for a decade now and was surrounded by kids today but was a yeezy release what could I expect
Retail or bust as always for me

Nah lol dont even have a car...I was saying to boot like "on top of" , waited for 2 hours and on top of that almost got in a fight with someone. If I wasn't white I guarantee it wouldnt have happened...lot of dudes think they could punk a white boy.
oh ok got you. I'm not sure if it's about skin color man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom