ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeezus merch site coming  
nthat.gif

https://www.instagram.com/yeezusmerch/  

i hope this is real

Hope not stood on that line for a hot minute today and that line officially retired me from standing in any lines for raffles ever again
Turnin 25 next month and been buying shoes for my self for a decade now and was surrounded by kids today but was a yeezy release what could I expect
Retail or bust as always for me

Maybe you will win bro just saying i never hit raffles over there and the one time I did...they gave my pair to someone else. The cutoff time was 6 and I was there at 3. The only store that ever happened to me with...

Just turned 25 two months ago I know how you felt today lmao

I hear you man, maybe I said too much just now about skin color. Im afraid tho that it had something to do with it
yea it's not skin color, it's about what vibe you put out and how you present yourself for the most part. Maybe sometimes you run into a dude in a bad mood etc. Too many factors to assume race has to do with it. With that said what created a situation? If it's skipping you should just join in at least on 34th

there are a lot in the la area if you're willing to drive over 100 miles around oc to la to the sfv

it honestly seems like this release is going to be brutal. Lines are hours long and its on the weekend. I did not try raffles this time around but don't like entering them anyways since I only use one ticket. My chances are always slim. For me, it's confirmed or adc only. Hopefully on the 29th we all cook. GL for those who entered raffles though, hope you guys get through. 

it honestly seems like this release is going to be brutal. Lines are hours long and its on the weekend. I did not try raffles this time around but don't like entering them anyways since I only use one ticket. My chances are always slim. For me, it's confirmed or adc only. Hopefully on the 29th we all cook. GL for those who entered raffles though, hope you guys get through. 

Confirmed already done bro. You still have EU sites + adc

I got to the city at around 10. Champs 42 was like 40 minute wait off the bat. Footlocker 42nd was about an hour. We got to footlocker 34th street and line was stupiiiiiiiid long. Hardly moved after 30 minutes and a lot of dudes cutting like last time smh. I quit right there, already had two adidas raffle tickets from thursday so I'm good with 4. 

I got to the city at around 10. Champs 42 was like 40 minute wait off the bat. Footlocker 42nd was about an hour. We got to footlocker 34th street and line was stupiiiiiiiid long. Hardly moved after 30 minutes and a lot of dudes cutting like last time smh. I quit right there, already had two adidas raffle tickets from thursday so I'm good with 4. 
Should I even bother going to LA and waiting in line?

How do these companies just not provide an ounce of customer service to the people waiting in line. Letting people cut last minute, what a ******* joke.

Seriously **** foot locker, eastbay, and all those companies. Stores are trash nowadays anyway. Much rather go to a locally owned boutique. Even if they don't get many pairs on releases like this they moreso appreciate your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom