ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wth what 9 spots did you go to beside FTL bev, champs SM, and FA culver? 
bait, undftd, shoepalace melrose?

just to name a few.

I'm sure there were 10+ stores in LA doing raffles this weekend.

Was originally gonna spend the day with this, but instead spent my day hanging with the wife and cleaning the house.

**** that imo, wouldn't drag her or any of my peeps to wait in these lines. **** is getting out of hand.

For those who actually took the time, I hope everyone eats on this one. The colorway isn't the best but it's a great shoe for trades.

Last edited:
How do these companies just not provide an ounce of customer service to the people waiting in line. Letting people cut last minute, what a ******* joke.

Seriously **** foot locker, eastbay, and all those companies. Stores are trash nowadays anyway. Much rather go to a locally owned boutique. Even if they don't get many pairs on releases like this they moreso appreciate your business.
i think the company realized that no matter how bad they treat shoppers...they WILL be lining up again......i mean no one is forcing anyone to give these places business, but folks will go thru some things to have a piece of kanye.

Only got one raffle ticket. Now I'm thinking about if she took my number wrong or not [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i think the company realized that no matter how bad they treat shoppers...they WILL be lining up again......i mean no one is forcing anyone to give these places business, but folks will go thru some things to have a piece of kanye.

Exactly, same issues with nike/jb...why bother when no matter how bad CS or QA is the money is there?

how can they be worth $2k if they retail for $350...
happy.gif
   #NTlogic  hahaha

he's betting on that 30 bucks ya know. I don't think this will be as bad as the last, I haven't seen any pictures of randoms getting these super early, or any picture of some reseller stunting with multiple pairs. In the very least, the shoes are havent been backdoored yet. (at least in the same quantities) then again, it could just be on the hush hush this time. guess we will find out within the next 48hrs..

almost no shoe is worth resale once you take out the hype and name behind it,

im talking about the quality/materials, etc. construction

I'm aware of that, I met that "people" as in resellers asking 2k for a pair that's what I met. Even material wise those 750 are not worth 350$ Almost no shoe is worth even retail, but that topic is pointless especially in this hobby.

I got to the city at around 10. Champs 42 was like 40 minute wait off the bat. Footlocker 42nd was about an hour. We got to footlocker 34th street and line was stupiiiiiiiid long. Hardly moved after 30 minutes and a lot of dudes cutting like last time smh. I quit right there, already had two adidas raffle tickets from thursday so I'm good with 4. 

How do these companies just not provide an ounce of customer service to the people waiting in line. Letting people cut last minute, what a ******* joke.

Seriously **** foot locker, eastbay, and all those companies. Stores are trash nowadays anyway. Much rather go to a locally owned boutique. Even if they don't get many pairs on releases like this they moreso appreciate your business.

:lol:

So many randoms in lines today... Was funny.. Entered raffle for 4s too, and guy next to me barely spoke English told worker " ya I enter for 4 too" he had no idea...

bait, undftd, shoepalace melrose?

just to name a few.

I'm sure there were 10+ stores in LA doing raffles this weekend.

Was originally gonna spend the day with this, but instead spent my day hanging with the wife and cleaning the house.

**** that imo, wouldn't drag her or any of my peeps to wait in these lines. **** is getting out of hand.

For those who actually took the time, I hope everyone eats on this one. The colorway isn't the best but it's a great shoe for trades.
isnt the UNDFTD raffle tomm? 

Lol, but ya that $30 is a big come up. Banking on the online release.
couple guys on my twitter feed selling some atc for $200+. sounds like one big scam. if you're a computer programmer and can make your own, more power to you. otherwise I'd never download unknown software and input all my personal info, cc, address, etc...

Last edited:
yea it's not skin color, it's about what vibe you put out and how you present yourself for the most part. Maybe sometimes you run into a dude in a bad mood etc. Too many factors to assume race has to do with it. With that said what created a situation? If it's skipping you should just join in at least on 34th

Skipping is not something I would start ish over especially on 34th where it's constantly happening...but it was inside the barricades, the dude straight up put his hands on my shoulders and moved me to the side. At that point I flipped out, usually keep my cool in those situations.

Reason I thought it might be racial was bc a few minutes before that happened I heard someone saying "move to the back of the bus white boy" -at first I didn't think anything of it but when the dude tried to move me it was clear what was happening.

Worst part about it, after I defended myself there were dudes there saying "you wouldn't be saying all that on 125th street". And their right about that, I'd keep quiet over there cos there are dudes over there who are legitimately hard and it's someone else's territory (34th is rich ppl territory).

One thing is for sure, if they tried some of that ish in my crappy neighborhood of good ole Bensonhurst - they'd have a lifetime of regret.

Skipping is not something I would start ish over especially on 34th where it's constantly happening...but it was inside the barricades, the dude straight up put his hands on my shoulders and moved me to the side. At that point I flipped out, usually keep my cool in those situations.

Reason I thought it might be racial was bc a few minutes before that happened I heard someone saying "move to the back of the bus white boy" -at first I didn't think anything of it but when the dude tried to move me it was clear what was happening.

Worst part about it, after I defended myself there were dudes there saying "you wouldn't be saying all that on 125th street". And their right about that, I'd keep quiet over there cos there are dudes over there who are legitimately hard and it's someone else's territory (34th is rich ppl territory).

One thing is for sure, if they tried some of that ish in my crappy neighborhood of good ole Bensonhurst - they'd have a lifetime of regret.
NY hold this L

If any of you guys are in Austin, Nice Kicks is doing a raffle in-store only. Never been to a Nice Kicks raffle so any info would be appreciated. 

did people use the same BD link for the triple black 750s as they did for the PB 350s? with the obvious changes of course. 

I went to HOH Beverly Center and the line was about 10 minutes long. Shieks on Hollywood Blvd. was no wait at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom