ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipping is stealing someone else's time and time is money. It's invisible money, but its the most valuable form of currency to those who stand to lose it.

I wasn't letting the guy skip me...I put both my hands on both barricades...and then he put his hands on me. If not letting someone skip me is wrong then sue me. Something tells me you dabble in the skipping game yourself, so it's obvious you won't see things from my perspective.
My brother was 10th in line at the OVO store here in LA trying to hit some crazy random OVO release (he got the 10s but prob wasn't worth the 16 hour campout).

He shared some stories about the line cutters in the AM and had to park a few people. Lucky for him he's a big dude so they backed off.

I wasn't letting the guy skip me...I put both my hands on both barricades...and then he put his hands on me. If not letting someone skip me is wrong then sue me. Something tells me you dabble in the skipping game yourself, so it's obvious you won't see things from my perspective.
I was like 10 - 15 ppl ahead of you. I respect that you stood up for yourself, you did nothing wrong. We put in the time and for someone to cut is plain disrespectful. I had a similar situation like 20 minutes before your incident and just plainly didn't move. He noticed I wasn't budging and stayed behind me. I don't understand how the people behind me just let him cut the line but whatever.

peytonbinocs.gif

**** EASTBAY!!!!

I placed an order online once and they called me to verify the cc info and asked for my SSN. Uh no.

I was like 10 - 15 ppl ahead of you. I respect that you stood up for yourself, you did nothing wrong. We put in the time and for someone to cut is plain disrespectful. I had a similar situation like 20 minutes before your incident and just plainly didn't move. He noticed I wasn't budging and stayed behind me. I don't understand how the people behind me just let him cut the line but whatever.

That's what makes zero sense, what kind of pansie dudes are letting these idiots cut the line. Ok, im from CLT, had a very good upbringing, but ill be cotdamn if im gonna let a dude skip me. Dude will learn quick what a concealed license means, real quick...

Last edited:
That's what makes zero sense, what kind of pansie dudes are letting these idiots cut the line. Ok, im from CLT, had a very good upbringing, but ill be cotdamn if im gonna let a dude skip me. Dude will learn quick what a concealed license means, real quick...
So  your going to go to jail   and lose  your gun  rights  because  someone cuts  in line?

Champs & Bait had nothing over a 12(champs only 11.5). Guess I gotta sell if I win (unlikely) as I wear a 13. ********

just being honest we have it pretty good here in LA. I spent 5 hours hitting 10 different stores for raffles while some of you NY heads have to wait 2 hrs for one
mean.gif
lived in NY my whole life and am considering moving out west. Not due to yeezy raffles lol, just sick of new york and have enjoyed my times out west when out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom