ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So  your going to go to jail   and lose  your gun  rights  because  someone cuts  in line?

There's ways bro without going to jail. Trust me. Coming from a family of law enforcement, you learn the ins and outs of what you can do and get away with. My point is, don't let those idiotic thugs cut you in line, man up...

So  your going to go to jail   and lose  your gun  rights  because  someone cuts  in line?
in ny gun laws are very strict so dude would get in a lot of trouble if he pulled a gun out in broad daylight and got caught

Last edited:
"Any BD links? I promise I won't resell on niketalk but will other places"

:lol:

FOH

Nobody cares if you resell you still ain't getting them

There's ways bro without going to jail. Trust me. Coming from a family of law enforcement, you learn the ins and outs of what you can do and get away with. My point is, don't let those idiotic thugs cut you in line, man up...
I agree    i  have  seen  people  go off  the deep  end   and think  that   guns  will  help   them....

That's what makes zero sense, what kind of pansie dudes are letting these idiots cut the line. Ok, im from CLT, had a very good upbringing, but ill be cotdamn if im gonna let a dude skip me. Dude will learn quick what a concealed license means, real quick...

I don't think he loses his CL because he flashes his gun at a potential cutter.

I do think it ends in two ways:

1. Dude never cuts in line again

2. Dude leaves and comes back and shoots up the line

I went to their OVO 10s live raffle a while back, it was pretty smooth process. There were a good amount of people like 90-100, and it took like an a hour. I had the worst luck though, as the person behind me and in front of me won. 
Repped, appreciate it man. Also, how early did you get there?

Brandishing a firearm and using a firearm in the act of self defense are two completely different things.

I don't think he loses his CL because he flashes his gun at a potential cutter.

I do think it ends in two ways:

1. Dude never cuts in line again

2. Dude leaves and comes back and shoots up the line
depends where you live...      and  how bad police are..    brandishing  and improper exhibition of a firearm      you  will lose your  CCL,  possible  jail time  and  fine 

then  you  wnt to talk about  doing in a line full  of  kids  that just  want kicks...    my guess  is most  will  tell  the truth  and  say  yeah   a kid cut in line  but  that guy  over there  showed his  gun....

Last edited:

how quick did graffiti go last time? should i buy an italian fowarding address
grin.gif

entered 5 Foot raffles in NY today, each wait roughly an hour and a half and I do mean roughly. the only store I didn't wait in line at was Roosevelt Field Long Island. hope I win something for my wasted Sunday. the Panthers lost because I didn't watch, damn you yezzy.

damn man, sneaker game got people using their entire weekends hopping from place to place signing up for raffles wasting time and money. No wonder why I can't keep up haha. Guess I can't complain when I strikeout but sometimes I still get lucky

running around for raffles = slave to the product =....

If DJK doesn't enter raffles then it isn't a major key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom